All Comments on 'Watching You'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
Simply awesome

Beautiful beyond belief. The two secret lives finding common passion, commitment and trust. She is not allowed to tell. He chooses to spare her from his telling. Brilliant. Thank you.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zover 6 years agoAuthor
Highpike - thank you

Thank you for your comments - you've said it more clearly than I have. Thank you so much for understanding it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Real and honest.

lonesometravelerlonesometravelerover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story! The writing is beautiful with well stated character development so we learn enough about these two people to like them and like that they have found each other. And its erotic as hell.

Thank you! I can’t wait to read your other submissions. Keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good People

I would enjoy learning more about your characters. They are believable. They have stories to tell. There is lots of room for them to grow and become even more fully dimensional.

You write well. Please continue.

Thank You

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
Love this story

And your reply to HighPike shows me you have thought these stories out carefully. Absolutely Well Done. Please continue.

(Oh, certainly 5 stars on all of them so far, and I'm reading in the order you published)

I was happy to find the follow up to Heat, very nicely done. Tho, I wish there was a link so a reader could follow to the second story directly. Yes, I know, Lit doesn't allow links except stories with a repeated name Ch1, Ch2, etc. You could edit the end of 'Heat' to add a comment with the name of the follow on. I also know that edits thru Lit are a pain as well. What can we say, since it is free? I DO expect your stories to make the next Lit Book. You are one of the very best, tho I must admit I have not read all the categories.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all these comments

@ lonesometraveler - thank you for comments, and for understanding how I wanted to create sympathetic, real characters.

@ Ramjet75 - thank you for your comments and support. You are right - I need to do some editing of Heat/Try A Little Tenderness to link them I'm still learning how to use the site!

It is fantastic and so encouraging to get constructive and kind feedback like this, it really is.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 6 years ago
Great

I don't do 5's very often, but this one deserved it. Carry On ! ! !

DrizdartDrizdartabout 6 years ago
Sadly ...

I've now read all of your contributions to date.

I've enjoyed them all, given most 5 *s, and written a couple of comments.

It scarcely feels like enough. Congratulations -- on the point of view. The ability to shift seamlessly from female to male perspective in a couple of them. The evocative, non-repetitive vocabulary. The reality of the scenes you describe, with the ones I know a bit of demonstrating a care that I am confident overlaps to those scenes I do not know as well. The depth of characters, with a real backstory that makes the moment of your tale make ever so much sense. The ability to drag in minor characters to reveal something substantial about the main characters we are reading about.

Bravo. I only wish there were more to read right now.

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 5 years ago
I love the way you write

Dear Sara,

I would go on again about this story but Drizdart has eloquently said most of my thoughts. . . Of the four stories I’ve read so far this one has the most potential for further chapters (I’m hoping).

You’ve left enough mysteries in each of their lives that could be further explored . . . I know part of that is for the story. However, may I be so greedy as to ask you to step beyond the immediate moment of this story and into the next chapter so we can share a little more of Margot & Declan lives?. . . I would be in your debt.

Your fan 🙂

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 5 years ago
I love the way you write

Sara,

I would go on again about this story but Drizdart has eloquently said most of my thoughts. . . Of the four stories I’ve read so far this one has the most potential for further chapters (Hint)

Keep writing please,

Your fan 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Your writing is absolutely fantastic. I love it!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Old friends. New friends

I have said before Sarah your writing is brilliant and thoroughly enjoyable. Erotica is all about sex isn't it. Or is it. In some people's hands it may be but in yours I feel it is as much about emotion and depth of feeling than just sex, and that is what keeps bringing me back to your pages.keep it up and we your public will keep you at it( no pun intended ) for years.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Watching YOU

You know how I feel about your writing the depth you take us to into their emotions the speed at which they become familiar while still exploring each other and themselves, yes I like sex and enjoy their sexuality but with you it is so much more I love your stories and the way you write looking forward to the next one. But still enjoying reading these over again.

LargoKittLargoKittover 4 years ago
Taking it neat

This is more about the sex than in your other stories; but you still take the time to tease. I suppose if you rewrote it now you might draw out the peeking and even add some teasing window to window. Hell, I suppose that might work in a future chapter in which, for some reason, they can't touch each other. Quarantine?

SexuallyconfusedpandaSexuallyconfusedpandaabout 4 years ago
Intense

This was so intensely emotional and deep even though it was so focussed on the sex. Quite amazing honestly!!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

You write with such exquisite hunger and poise, every breath and every heartbeat reverberates where it counts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous