All Comments on 'Landlady Takes Control'

by themanred

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great beginning

I am enjoying the beginning of your story. You're doing a good job of describing the feel and smell around the events as well as how Nat feels about things - embellish on that. In a humiliation story, dwelling on those feelings can't be overstated.

I look forward to more. If I may, don't push her too much too fast. You've already gone from proud and independent woman to willingly (albeit reluctantly) laying on the ground and having someone play with themselves while placing their rank feet on her face - in what appears to be less than a week. After only a single foot massage (at least that's all that's described), she's made to do so in front of someone else on the very next one? It feels like we're flying through and skipping some very juicy stages of humiliation.

I humbly ask that you slow it down. Let us enjoy each subtle level in her descent into submission and degradation. Chip away at her ego and pride with a small chisel, not a sledgehammer. Feel free to jump time if you wish, but give us a good insight into those gaps. Even if nothing really "new" has taken place, help us understand how that time has affected Nat's views, thoughts and emotions. Then walk us through the details of a scene which pushes her envelope ever so slightly more.

Again, I'm enjoying the premise and the potential of where you can take this. Looking forward to more.

DredionDredionover 6 years ago
Grade A

I love your work, you create familiar narratives while at the same time your imagery makes them feel fresh and new. Hitting on all cylinders for me, and its not the first time. Your stories are awesome and I wish I could get more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I would like to be under beautiful pakistani feet.

I will worship pakistani doctoer feet all day.

I am feet slave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemanred@themanred
291 Followers
I write stories about female dominance, usually with foot fetish and humiliation themes. I especially enjoy 'corruption' stories, or plots in which the main character falls from grace and becomes a slave who is subjected to the public eye. To me, there's something hot about ...