All Comments on 'Christmas Miracles'

by jsmangis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It had an interesting beginning

At first the names were cute. The coincidences we're curious. The equal three way love was adorable.

But as relatives started dieing, and family relationships became co-mingled, it started to turn creepy. Add the sanction of the church and it fell off the cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's a lot of dead people

The bodies were really piling up....i feel luck to have survived reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Peter Pan Meets A christmas Carol? Really?

This story was just...strange on so many levels. I agree with the first comment, there were way too many dead people in this. What was the Christmas miracle? That some creepy old dude who had a hard on for the girls mother suddenly got to fuck his God-daughter? And how she kept calling him Daddy? Wow. Creepy. I laughed when the grandma asked her if she "did it". Who the hell asks their grand kid that? Actually, normal humans don't converse the way these characters do at all. It was over-all pretty comical and scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No priest worth his collar would agree to officiate at the wedding this couple, and if he did, the bishop would have his head. It’s not the age difference, but the fact that Ben had raised this child as a father would for most of the girl’s young life. Just because they weren’t technically related doesn’t mean this wasn’t in every true sense of the world a case of incest.

[Also, a novena lasts nine days— it’s not a single ceremony.]

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing your story.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
to Annon worth his salt

I assume you are talking about the non gay/pedophile priests. There is not one damn thing illegal or immoral about this..Go stick your head back in the sand....nit wit

HecatesChildHecatesChildover 6 years ago
Oh, honey...

Kind of a dumpster fire, at least what I read of it.

I know that's mean but I don't know what else to say...

Labial lips? Labia means lip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too much!

It started out as a tragic friend/love story with far too many coincidences into a love story between a girl and her “uncle”/god father/man that raised her. Where I’m from that is wrong in so many ways, and would get you arrested or shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jezzzz, that's a whole lot of bodies to build a foundation for a relatively creepy story. I just can't see Ben staying close to Jake and Wendy knowing he wasn't the one getting to fuck her nightly. A constant reminder of his rejection. Nope, couldn't happen. Maybe an occasional text, but nothing further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmangis@jsmangis
432 Followers
I am a seventy-two year old professional photographer who has decided to put down some of the perverted ideas that have been rattling around inside my head for years.