All Comments on 'My Dream Santa'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awww.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

How nice. A Christmas gift long before Christmas

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Totally Lovely!!

A beautiful tale lovingly told!

I was thoroughly enraptured!

This is one I intend to re-read...every year!

Thank you.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago

Love your tale, Really enjoyed the read, thank you

North

AzttAzttover 6 years ago
Wonderful and sweet

The build up was very well done

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Lovely Brilliant Seasonally Appropriate

A love story for the ages.

frazodfrazodover 6 years ago
Wow, wonderful

This is definitely a winner. A very well plotted and written story. I found myself struggling at the end of page one, then magically (heh) found myself on page 10 and finished.

Fantastic story, thank you for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry.

Got to the end of the first page and had to stop.

Just far far to many minute details that added nothing.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Previous comment

I get where anon is coming from but after the first page the story really opens up and is a very nice read.

GG

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re:. My Dream Santa

What a lovely adult fairy tale, full of human foibles and whimsy! Truly it is a wonderful Christmas story for all of us who believe in the magic of the season full of magic and pure love! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is so pure and wonderful, a truly amazing piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
romance or too much marshmallow

Well written in many ways but in the end I got mired down in the treacly sweetness which stopped me on page 8.

panewhitebreadpanewhitebreadover 6 years ago
Wonderful story, well told

Very creative expansion of the legend of St. Nick. This story would make a great Christmas season movie! Done properly it could be another Polar Express success.

KaereniSisterKaereniSisterover 6 years ago

Another outstanding story from one of my favorite authors. Keep up the good work.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Great story!!

What a great story!! Hoping that next Christmas there will be a part 2 and an update on the house, family and any kid(s). 5 stars!!! Merry Christmas Spencerfiction!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
29th year

At the end of your 29th year, you turn 29, not 30. At birth, at the end of your 1st year you turn 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO!

Wonderful story! Among the best I've read on Literotica! I think you have the chops to write professionally, if you've a mind to.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
YOU WON!!! sort of

Congratulations on winning 3rd place in the Holiday story contest. Personally, I think you deserved at least 2nd if not first place. I haven't read the story that got 1st place but then I'm not into lesbian stories. But the 2nd place winner is also one I voted for. So now, will there be a part 2 to this story? If so, will we have to wait for next Christmas to read it?? Once again, Congratulations!!!!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years agoAuthor
Sequel

Yes, Bobssweetnessfreak, I have been thinking about this scenario and fantasy world created and reexamining it 12 months later and how the relationship has moved on. I like the two MCs and see possibilities. I can see Jennifer still facing the problems of a hostile Mother-in-law, coping with a new home, taking over her father's business, and both mothers agitating about grandchildren. I am sure that there are plenty of tensions and opportunities for humour and mayhem 12 months on. However, I have several other projects in the pipeline to complete before thinking about this, but I think it would be fun to write. So yes, count this continuation as a distinct possibility for next Christmas. And I appreciate your kind words for the current story, but I think I do need to give it another good edit, when time allows, to rationalise the slow build up so that it moves along with a little more impetus behind it.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Great story.

I look forward to a second chapter if you write one. Congratulations on your success in the contest. It is well deserved. Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story! I have read the 2 other stories. ...you should have been 1st place. Would love to read the continuation of this story if you ever write more. CONGRATULATIONS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Congratulations on winning a prize in the Winter Holidays Contest

This is a very worthy 5-star story. I admit, the first page and a half left me somewhat wanting. I was intrigued by this young Santa showing up every Christmas, but thought that Jennifer wasn't that interesting, being in a deep funk, feeling sorry for herself and believing that she wasn't worthy (helped a whole lot by her Mom - worried that she was still single, and Scott, who took her for granted). But then "Jeff" showed up and the story took off.

I do like a good romance, and this story is original and well written, pulling the reader in, wanting to know (not what happens - figured Jennifer would marry Junior) but how it would happen. And then to avoid being too sweet, turns out "Young Nick" is grumpy and Hilde is off-putting and scheming. But all's well that ends well, and by the end of this story, I have a wide grin across my face - thoroughly enjoyable.

luv2read2

SpudnickSpudnickover 6 years ago
Great story but dam those moms...

Her mom admited to her that her old boyfriend tried to sleep with her, but didn't tell her daughter because she didn't think her daughter could get a better man than that...

Dam she is up for mother of the year award. I must admit I hated how Jennifer just accepted that like it was ok and normal... but ya other then the mothers loved the story lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Would love to read a sequel to this story.

Just one point:

I am Indian. Satish is a 'male' name. Maybe you could use a more feminine name for female characters? The story kept misfiring in my head whenever the name was mentioned as a lady's name.

Thanks a lot for the lovely read!

nycreadernycreaderover 6 years ago
Very nice writing.

Very nice writing, and a sweet story.

(The tangent about Junior's grandparents and Queen Victoria and Prince Albert was a bit confusing (if one accepts the assumptions that "mere mortals" aren't even supposed to know that the North Pole clan *exist*), and I found it unnecessary (although nice for those readers who revel in Victoria and Albert's (real-life) romance).)

I am very glad that the story got its prize.

Sincerely,

"nycreader".

PS: I laughed out loud at the choice of a "complete" selection of hair-care products as the best gift for Scott.

"nycreader".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Enjoyed the story but spending so much time in the bathtub scene giving a recount of everything that had happened up to that point was incredibly tedious. We know, we just read it; no need to repeat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i read one page and had ENOUGH!

jenna is an idiot! 8 yrs with an asshole cheater? poor jenna is dumber than mud. mommy is a cheating whore and daddy may be too. mommy has the audacity to put down jenna for not getting married...what the hell is the point of marriage for ANY OF these IDIOT characters???????????????????????????????????????? 1 star dump of silly story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yeah the epilogue

Good story ; got back to it after a year or so , I do think Jen's mother was a bit over the top with Scott having copped a feel and gotten away with it in the way that he did. Would like to see an epilogue for juniors parents to find a way for a little bit more of happiness in their lives , or at least for one of them , like maybe Mrs Claus cheating on Santa with a couple of elves or even , leaving the way for St Nick to catch up with a certain French lady.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 2 years ago

Thanks for an absolutely wonderful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stopped after a page as well. Not because of how the story went. That is for the author to determine. But for the poor way it us written: Typos, wrong words, words missing … Show a bit of respect to your readers and use an editor, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
979 Followers
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

SIMILAR Stories