All Comments on 'Tales from Snippettsville Issue 20'

by Snippettsville Group

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't end Snippetsville

I'm sorry to see this end. These were always perfect gems... beautifully written stories with surprise endings. I loved them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'll Miss you

I'll miss the Snippetsville series. For the past year it has been one of the rare internet presentations I actively waited for. Fortunately, it has also been one of the rare ones I downloaded to disc as a "Keeper."

Snippettsville GroupSnippettsville Groupover 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Dear Readers,

On behalf of all the Snippettsville Group authors over the last year, we would like to say a special thank you to our readers. We have enjoyed sharing our Group's writing with you and bringing a little light entertainment into your lives.

Our characters will no doubt carry on with their lives and we may see them pop up from time to time in other stories by the authors. Please feel free to use the links or member page searches that will take you to the author's home pages.

We would also like to publically thank Laurel for allowing the Snippettsville Group project to be included at Literotica. Laurel has persevered with our written submissions and illustrations and we appreciate her work.

Finally, thank you to all the authors who were involved for the planning stages, story writing, and editing processes. Without that input and support Snippettsville may have only been an idea.

Be well, be happy and keep reading!

Regards

Wildsweetone and Alex de Kok

Snippettsville Group

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Newcomer's remarks

I hadn't met this series until the last edition was announced!. However, I am now on the hunt for all the previous ones. They are lovely - funny, erotic without being crude, and neat little character sketches that bring the citizens and the place to life. Nicely done, and great fun. Thanks for all the pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous