All Comments on 'Tail Casserole'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Joe, that you?

Hilarious little romp. I gave it what it was worth, a 5.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
What a great little tail... um, tale.

Thanks for making me smile. I enjoyed it five stars worth. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should ask the site to look into your score

It's obvious on this and your Western that someone is dropping one bombs on you from multiple IP addresses. Who would do that?

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Good lil break from the World .

I'm currently dieting for medical purposes, so I feel entitled to chuckle a bit !

Now , I'm certainly not complaining ( that's kind of a white lie , isn't it ) , I'll always read immediately any MFH story posted , but I'm Jones'n for a wonderful set piece ( be it Maine , Virginia, Texas , or any other place ) that gets the MFH treatment. The indepth Chamber of Commerce treatment that you alone so excel at .

I've always said that you do your literary background better than anyone who's ever posted on these sites . It's like taking a mental vacation to those places that you so succinctly and throughly describe in words .

It's a true gift you have .

Now , I'm shaking my prison door for some carbohydrates or a MFH Rockwell'esq special . ( dude I'm completely serious , please send stories ! )

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Nice read thanks for sharing!!!

You can't beat a humorous contribution!!!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
ha ha 5*

i wanna live in that neighbourhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent, but...

Which house were you in? I'm sure we lived on the same street. :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DUMB SHIT

NoN Erotic at best,Where is a zero when you need it???

avidfaavidfaover 6 years ago
a football team or so past precocious

MFH stories are always excellent, well-structured, well-plotted, well-drawn characters, and well-written, and this was no exception.

Truly great lines, though, like 'a football team or so past precocious', always deserve to be called out and recognized for achieving true, timeless, greatness.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
The right boys for that neighbourhood...

The right boys for that neighbourhood...A funny short story is always wellcome...4*

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Those Beautiful Boys....

"What is wrong with this world!" Well, it's called different strokes as I recall. ;-)

Thanks for the round of chuckles this morning! The one thing that rubbed me the wrong way was the obesity reveal at the end. What was that all about?

Always great to see something with your handle attached to it! And I agree with Crkcppr that your "setting the scene" with local flavorings is simply superb....

Thanks again for the smiles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mousy???

Mousy refers to looks. Mildred cannot be both mousy and the hottest 35 year old

Decent read anyway

Jack99Jack99over 6 years ago
Mousy @anonymous

Hey Anonymous - Mousy means "nervous or shy" ya dipshit. Someone can be mousy, and attractive.

MFH - welcome back. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks I enjoyed.

But with all the characters I need to flow chart and a board to follow all the people... I think this one is a Keeper...5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mousy

Mousy refers to timid behavior. She could be hot and act mousy.

Thesaurus Boy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Characters

Yeah, I couldn't keep track of the players without a scorecard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh??

I tried my best to read this story, and had to backtrack several times in an effort to figure out what the hell is going on. Eventually I was forced to give up. There must be two dozen characters in this one page story. All of the women act like hormonal chimpanzees. The men go around beating up (or worse) the other men in this strange 1950’s neighborhood. There were probably a few lynchings in there, too. Hell if I know. If you actually made it to the end of this story and understood what it was about, you have far more patience than I do.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Four for humor

Funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You gotta be from Maine

To enjoy this story.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
That was a truly fun story

You have to admit that this one took true creativity as well as craft.

RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
****

Comical :)

Had to do the two steps forward one step back maneuvers to gather the gist of the tale.

Thx!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
*****

Damn you're good! A real "Take that!" to all who complain about the same ole same ole on Literotica. I gave it a 5 and, if possible, would have added a few bonus points.

Thanks for making my day.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Man . . .

. . . I love your stuff. Nuff said. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stuff

One part Desperate Housewives and one part Stella Street.

Very funny.

Thanks for the laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tail casserole

Meth? Hell, things go better with coke!

imanononeimanononeover 6 years ago
Always good

I always enjoy your stories but we don't get enough. Keep them comming.

anon.1

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PEOPLE ARE CORRECT

it takes all kinds to fill a city block. TK U MLJ LV NV

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

I like the change of pace. Thank you

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Good stuff

Sorta, but not quite saw that coming. You are good man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tongue in cheek, or cheeks?

I'm afraid I didn't get it. I Googled images of size 22 women, and did not see what that had to do with your plot. So both the narrator and his wife are above average in weight, which intersects how with the narrative? Was this some kind of reverse or left-handed fat shaming?

Otherwise, the recounting of the chronic cheating whores in their neighborhood made me wonder why they still lived there, and why the husband was so nonchalant about his wife going over to maybe get some cock for herself. When she saw the two guys fucking, why didn't she just step up and see if they wanted to broaden their horizons? I'm sure they all could have taken turns eating the Ambrosia salad out of various orifices. Sounds like it would have fit right in with the demeanor of the whole story.

Anyway, I'm glad so many others understood and liked it better than I. Congratulations, though I haven't the slightest idea what for.

oshawoshawover 6 years ago

I love everything you post. This hilarious tale is no exception!

oshaw

muncher354muncher354over 6 years ago
Don't get it really.

Is it supposed to be a joke story? , if so I guess it's kinda funny. Didn't understand how all these women could do that knowing how the gossip mill works, but ok. Maybe none of them have any brains. Weird every time some good looking dude moved in, be was pounced on by one of these ladies. The gay guys were lulz

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Sweet

Thank you, MFH. Delightful little story. I wish for another. Yes, greedy, I know.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Just musings of an old man, with a sad life. Really nothing to bite into.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Hobbies

Fun story. It’s nice knowing all the neighbors- I miss that where I am now. The husband gets to satisfy his voyuerism, and his wife gets to make lots of casseroles. How’d they make it to almost 70 together? I like the clothes size comments- the wife seems to have quite the appetite in all senses, and damn- a 48 waist for hubby? Hope he makes it to 70, but all that sitting on his ass and watching the soap opera didn’t burn off enough calories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Yeah

Nice little humorous tale. I needed a good laugh.

Five Stars

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
@Patillie

Not a sad life. Sounds like he's more content than anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Woman love to cheat as much as men . In suburbia it happens like this or with the wife’s personal trainer. I knew a few and they were all fucking the married woman in the gyms. In the work force it’s a free for all with endless opportunities, especially when there is a lot of travel involved with the job.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Just wonderful!

Didn't see the age factor there coming, lol.

Wonderful story and well written.

Top ratings from me.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Oh my

Oh my, didn't see that ending coming. Five stars hilarious! Maybe the new neighbor can help her with interior decorating or maybe her new weight loss program. Keep up the good work fiddlehead you always crack me up with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Most excellent

Good stuff - very entertaining !!

teedeedubteedeedubover 6 years ago
Yeah

no shit. Gettin' old, gettin' fat. Living well is the best revenge.......... Joke 'em if they can't take a Fuck.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL! *****

I did (lol). Thanks, tom anon

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 6 years ago
As usual, 5 stars...

This would have worked in the humor section just as well as in LW. Very funny. I've always enjoyed your stories and this was no exception. Thanks for posting and please keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great twist

I mean the wife's size 22 dress, not the fact that the guys were gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why does he allow his wife to share g any new neighbours?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Hilarious!

And is the implication the two brothers are... ummm, cohabitating on the same bed?

5-stars

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Too funny

This was great, very funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So the moral of the story is

stay with a cheating fuck slut because in her willingness to fuck you over she never had the opportunity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is hilarious

Size 22 and closing in on 70 ;-)

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again. That was damn funny. He stood in the ugly line twice is the best line of so many.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

26 is right...ugly line twice.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

umm was she put down by them or did she find out that they were gay?

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

“Chad was a cad, an actual English scalawag”. ‘Scallywag’ or ‘scoundrel’ are better descriptions. Of course most Englishmen are ‘bounders’. I should know, I am one (an Englishman that is). 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny ...

Freddog6601Freddog66012 months ago

Great humor. A really hilarious tale.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Strange. Three stars.

JPB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous