All Comments on 'Crossfire Ch. 05'

by Degausser

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

a good part, can't wait for pt 6 to see if Lauren comes out about her and the PA

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why the hell should she?

If everyone that is important to her knows then isn't that enough? She cares about her career. She's worked hard to get to where she is. If Jennifer is too naive and immature to see that then Lauren's better off. Especially if Jennifer's go to move is to screw someone else every time she doesn't get her way. Also, what kind of self respecting lesbian tries to force someone out of the closet? Never mind the fact that Lauren isn't even in the closet. She just wants to keep her private life private.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Looks like she's already came out and looks like she's up for promotion some kind. And if she don't get it, because she came out, than Jennifer screw her both personally and professionally. Sucks for Lauren, but great from storytelling point.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

I enjoy this series immensely but my hearts aches for Lauren. I hope it's not too long of a wait for the next chapter.

AlegnaRHAlegnaRHover 6 years ago
Ugh

Jennifer seems like a dick this time. Post a redemption! It's ok to not want all your personal stuff out at work, perhaps advantageous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Its a great story,, love it ,, can u plz dont make us wait long for the next chapter ?!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope this isn't the end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jennifer doesn't deserve Lauren

Jennifer is shallow and manipulative. Lauren deserves better and I hope she finds someone who loves her and treats her with respect. Emotional blackmail is despicable, particularly coming from someone who clearly isn't committed to the relationship.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

This is an exquisitely crafted story of cultural & emotional differences that affect relationships & lovers. I've been in Lauren's shoes & Jen's too, & I admire your ability to bring so much depth to the characters, so well written that each are alive. This is a remarkable series & I dearly hope you continue this series. It's simply wonderful, & the sex is amazing - couldn't keep my fingers outta my knickers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please don't let this wait till June

Can't wait for the next part! Soon please :)

REve88REve88about 6 years ago
Another chapter?

Will there be another chapter or is this the end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mistakes

You made some MISTAKES in your story!First of all,if that girl is Romanian,SHOULDN'T BE CALLED VIOLET,as such a name DOESN'T EXIST in Romanian,but VIOLETA!Then,of course that there are A LOT OF AMERICAN MOVIES IN ROMANIA,as pretty much EVERYWHERE!So,that's A STUPID WAY to tease!You could have find anything better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a mistake

To the anonymous person who criticized the content of this story.....grow up. The Author is a good writer and a simple choice of name doesn't matter. FYI. People who move out of their home country and name kids don't always stay traditional.

To the Author.....awesome .....looking forward to more :)

ZenimoZenimoabout 6 years ago
Praise for your storytelling.

This is a really well-crafted, erotic story. I hope you keep writing as I'm looking forward to following Lauren & Jen's journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lauren deserves better

Lauren deserves better than the attitude of people at her job, and she deserves better than Jennifer. Coming out is a choice that you make, no one else. It's easy to say "who cares what they think" when it's not your ass on the line. My personal hope is that she comes out, says fuck you to those corporate assholes, ditches Jennifer for being such an emotionally manipulative dick and finds an even better job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jennifer sucks

Write her our. Jennifer sucks

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

yeah, Jennifer is a horrible person. For one thing it's the individual persons choice who to tell and when to tell them they are Gay, Lesbian, or whatever. Another thing, she's a total bitch for just demanding Lauren tell everyone and then continuously using sex to try and guilt her into telling everyone at work. Thats not even mentioning that the people at her work sound like bigoted judgmental ass clowns. Like the anon comment said she deserves so much better than Jennifer and the people she works with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDegausser@Degausser
208 Followers
Why the username? I love the song Degausser by Brand New. I enjoy writing, especially stories that have complex relationship dynamics. I'm incredibly thankful for anyone who takes the time to read them so thank you if you're reading my profile.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crossfire Ch. 04 Previous Part
Crossfire Series Info