All Comments on 'Fuck Me, Suck Me, Wear Me Out'

by SunnyJohansen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
hot as ever

hot , steamy and sexy . its cold here in the UK and you have certainly warmed me up . thank you for sharing .

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
outstanding!!!

as always, so good I guess miss blue did a lot done just not from the work point of view, but you know the old saying all work and no play is not good for you, can't wait for your next story

blondsublesblondsublesover 6 years ago
Oooooohhhh...

Super Sexy Sunny and Blue! I would LOVE to be in the middle of that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dull and dry

That's not the way to describe sexual relations. There is no tension, no feelings - just dry facts.

saroig

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great pussy eating action. How about three gals next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW! _ That is wonderful _ 5-Siars,,, Yes!

Hallo Sunny!

After reading your hot story 3-times my Muschi wasn't dripping any longer, no love my Muschi was drooling, wet and sticky,,, mmmm I loved it! _ Thank-you!

And Sunny, I agree full heartedly with our friend Bree, "blondsubles"! _ I love reading your stories it kinda like voyeurism,,, haven't you ever thought about it, hundreds of people getting sexual pleasure from watching you and Blue having sex, in their mind's eye, as their reading your hot sexy stories,,, I never fall to orgasm at lest once, thank you!

And Sunny I would love to be in the middle, on the side or in the rear,,, mmmm yes the REAR! You know how much I would love offering you and your lovely Blue, my open warm wet inviting mouth,,, I'm sure if you and Blue thought about it, there would be (1) or (2) services I could do for you, hmm? :-)

Now here I am sitting at my computer in pure bliss, enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm,,, as I read this fucking comment from saroig, (Dull and dry?) And this Stupid Fucking Diarrhea Mouth just keeps going on! I really can't stand these fucking assholes that trash a story and run,,, their too much of a fucking coward to just man up or woman up and contact the writer directly with a NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS!

I know this will be difficult for a Stupid Ass Diarrhea Mouth like you "saroig", but still try to pay attention,,, literotica.com, is not an online library, neither does literotica stand for "English literature",,, No! Stories on literotica under the heading of "Lesbian Sex", is porn,,, written by and read by those of us that enjoy reading porn,,, I don't know where you thought you were you Stupid Ass and I don't really fucking much care!!! _ You have a nice day,,, love Kat..

Thank-you, 5&5 _ 5-Siars & 5-Super Sexy Hot Orgasms! :-)

Your dirty dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I love the stories with these girls. They are my go to for you know what. Thank you for writing straightup, dirty, pussy eating fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous