All Comments on 'Unleashed Pt. 01'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
holliday1960holliday1960over 6 years ago
Another fascinating episode of Deacon and Jax...

The beginning was brilliant! I wish I'd thought of licking table ornaments...how sexy is that? Then you ripped my heart from my chest with the mean, nasty guys... And then... THE TWIST!!! Wow...just wow! NICE READ, Jase. Really nice writing. Can't wait for part two.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago
My phone is on fire

So hot! Clever location, and 5 cocks are clearly better than just 2. Also, the way you write dialogue I can hear everyone's accent in my head. And the accents, in this case, I am a complete sucker for, so all the more fun. :)

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. I think it's important that you taste all table ornaments. :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Youre amazing

Youre my current fave author here. Damn youre so amazing. Everything is hot with legit good writing. I need more of Deacon.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this story, I’ve liked all you’re stuff so far Jason, sometimes it’s been a bit of a white knuckle ride, as to where it’s going. But this was different.... so different for me, I kinda trusted Deacon from the get go, just loved it. And not to be weird, I trusted you.. the author, it pressed all the buttons.

Maybe I should find an observation wheel and hang out, lol,

Loved it, you’re and awsome Author Jason, thanks for sharing these guys with us, 😎. John.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago
More

I really like Jax, I like the way he is so self conscious and awkward and intelligent and funny and pessimistically hopeful. Deacon is cool, the perfect top so creative but there must be more layers. That being said I do love the dynamic of Deacon super confident and Jax a wreck. I find it really sexy!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago
Plus

I can never find the right words to show my appreciation but your stories are very good, they stick in the mind, they are a little bit different and I am always taken by surprise. Huntch something or other said it very well. It's a white knuckle ride, I did not expect the three dudes to be gay. I expected that Deacon would be super cool tough but get hurt and Jax would, you know the way it should go.

I really hope you keep writing, I think you a lot more to show and I really want to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
517 Followers
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...