All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 01'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I so so so love your stories

The way you thread them, and the inner truth that the characters show, it's absolutely sweeping my feet.

Asperger is more photogenic after "big bang", but that doesn't make it easier.

Thank you for starting this, and I'm going to come back and look for further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
way more than just an erotic story

This isn't a sex story, it is fine writing with sex a part of the narrative. Enjoyed this immensely and was sorry to say goodby to the characters. Where is the next instalment?

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 6 years ago
Good storytelling

And if you left it here, well, I hope you won't but if you did, it would still be a cool story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missed Your Writing!!!

Aaahhh!! :) Yet another wonderful introduction to real, in-depth characters and an intriguing plot. How I've missed reading your work... Quick, hot sex stories on literotica are all well and good, but your submissions are worth staying up until the wee hours of the morning just to finish. I know that you've already stated you would be posting more and real life can get in the way at times, but..., PLEASE keep writing!!! You are a true talent and your fans have missed you posting.

CABONECABONEover 6 years ago
Welcome back

As always, your stories are well written and very sweet. From a selfish standpoint, I hope the length tends toward the longer rather than the shorter.

JendehJendehover 6 years ago
Wow, so glad you're back

I have always loved your writing, ever since A Stringed Instrument. Something in it appeals greatly to me. So I put myself on your mailing list and occasionally something shows up like a present waiting to be read. This first chapter was beautiful and shows so much promise.

I like Anjali and Sarah very much and also appreciate your addition of Aspergers. I think it's a condition that is greatly misunderstood and was thrilled to see its inclusion. Awesome.

As a side note...you always hit all of my mental kinks. Sarah thinking about that primal part of her that finds Anjali's innocence appealing made me sigh. I suspect Anjali will be one lucky woman.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Simply wonderful!

"A Stringed Instrument" is still one of my favorite stories, looking forward to the rest of this one!

janny54janny54over 6 years ago
love me some Bramblethorn!

so happy you are back. love this chapter and looking forward to very much more of the story and your amazing tale weaving. so much detail and character building. on to chapter 2! yay!

thanks again for the notification...

jan

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this.

I just loved reading this first installment, so much so that I have stopped to comment before seeking out chapter 2.

I'm an Aspie, too, and much of what you describe of Sarah's and Anjali's experience of the world chimes with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT

I really enjoyed this story. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Brilliant

A brilliant first chapter, told with sympathy and feeling. Moving on now to Chapter 2 in the belief that this story can only get better.

Janice1939Janice1939about 6 years ago
A tale to remember

From a stringed instrument to Anjali seems to be an extension of your talented story telling

KantariiKantariialmost 6 years ago

This was a nice, enjoyable story to read🌹Kant👠👠👠

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 5 years ago
Just Wonderful

I wandered over here after something you said in one of the Forum posts, and I'm so glad I did. This is such a wonderful and meaningful story...it blows me away! I truly appreciate that you are talented enough and mindful enough to pen a story such as this—touching on the less glamorous in life, and making it beautiful. Thank you for this gift to us all. Of course, now I've had to add the next chapters to my to do list ;)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
What a beautiful story

As another aspie, I so appreciated both your protagonists. I really liked this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe me

I deeply resonated with both of them. I am 27 and with a past similar to Anjali, I have been thinking for 2 years that I am autistic. However, i haven't had any diagnosis.

BramblethornBramblethornover 4 years agoAuthor
Diagnosis

Anon: FWIW, it took me about ten years between recognising that I was autistic and getting a formal diagnosis. If calling it "autism" helps understand yourself and find ways to deal with the world, you don't need anybody else's permission to think of yourself as autistic.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Love the Aspie/autism dimension, and also the way you build in the backstory before going forward with the wonderful twist about the kept woman. You really show your skill as a writer, and get me super-excited about what might unfold going forward.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Very interesting and accurate the Asperger / autistic light spectrum developed here by you. It’s incredible how many persons we cross are near that category. It’s a spectrum of disturb, and you build up your story beautifully. Thank you

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

This was amazing! I think I’ve peeked at this before, and turned away by the BDSM warning, and it’s only now that this series is the last of yours for me to read that I stepped in. I was instantly hooked. Thank you! And I’m so glad I was so late to get here there’s many more installments for me to read :) I know what I’ll be doing over the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for a refreshing, paced, filled-in story. This is the first of yours I've read and definitely won't be the last.

What I look for in my kink lit is exactly what you're providing here: The personal relationship, the human details, the connection.

I look forward to the next chapters.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Lovely start with little complicating details ....... But seven years in 4 pages was perfect compressed ...... Two lovely head acts and "mild" autism is already a marker in our society, so being abnormal is hard

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

What a glorious set-up! I'm so looking forward to the future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Refreshing, honestly. I like how straightforward the older woman's pov is; how understanding she is if this 'little one' in her midst. She doesn't belittle her and always thinks of her with respect. I love how there is the pretense of sex as a mesns to an end but truly it is not the focus at all- it is their personalities obviously and their day to dsy lives in relation to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

What lovely and intriguing beginning to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It wouldn't be a lesbian erotica without all the potshots at men. Why do authors do this? It comes off as so insecure. "Haha you pathetic men. Fear me and my lesbian ways, as I treat and please women better than you ever could. I shall give her orgasms which will make the kind she had with you seem like a hiccup."

We get it. Anjali is super-duper smart in a world that doesn't want her to be, and now it turns all the men into overcompensating, posturing losers.

It's a shame this category falls for this trope so often. All it does is demonstrate that lesbian romance can only stand on its feet by stepping on men.

BramblethornBramblethornover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon: if you choose to take the crappy men that Anjali encounters on one specific dating site as a reflection on the entire male gender, that's a you problem, not a me problem.

(Also? Not a romance. There's a reason I didn't tag this as a romance.)

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Unique. And intriguing. I want to see where this goes.

Maybe just a bit preachy and pedantic … but that kind of adds to the general hyper-objective ambiance of the piece … and part of what I want to follow in future parts.

Thinking ahead, all the internal machinations of an aspie relationship makes me think a lot like I had to in some of my communication theory AI work. The kind of "I know that you know that I know that you know…" infinite logic loops … and it makes me get a feel for how tiring that must be to have to think that way to appear to be normal (which is *exactly* what AI machines have to do in interacting with normal humans).

And, though not specifically discussed in this chapter, even *more* difficult to have to use those mental gymnastics to *influence* someone else where the infinitely regressing knowing loops above become infinite predictive what-if loops, like an AI playing "chess" (or worse, "go").

Its no wonder that AI is neither A nor I.

onehitwandaonehitwanda11 months ago

I wish I hadn't started reading this. I love the threading, the gaps, the bits of time conveniently packaged and done away with with a sentence or two. It makes it so much more immersive, and it is lovely to read something that just... flows like this does.

Damn you. I had plans for this week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES