All Comments on 'Anniversary Surprise for Two'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

Please let there be a part 2......I would love to read about the BBC making the husband his bitch too!

denrondenronover 6 years ago
Yes... another part...

Please... give us more so the husband can have some of that hot black dick.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. the husband needs to suck that big black cock with his wife watching. That's my dream and some day I'll make it happen. Please continue. I can't wait.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 6 years ago
Hoping for another chapter

I was disappointed that you didn't include them mocking him when they discover him awake and watching them. Also, of course, he needs to perform some serious clean-up duty.

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hubby needs to experience Jerome’s cock too

The husband needs to experience Jerome’s cock too... who knows, maybe he’ll even convince Jerome he’s a better fuck than Sandy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Another Worthless Wife

Can't trust those ungrateful wives! Even on their 20th Anniversary,after receiving a very expensive ring,she sucks and fucks King Dong with her husband in the same car ,then same room. What a turd!

shang40shang40over 4 years ago
Anniversary gives opportunities

In my case a cousin of mine and years later a colleague of her taken my wife by making me drunk and they did on same bed.

Her colleague Prashant has opened her ass in the same night.

I really love my wife for the celebrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She had a baby

You forgot to note she had baby nine months later. My best friend was the result of his mother having an extra marital affair. His legal father tried to treat him the same as his 3 brothers that were his biological children the man sued for visitation rights. So he about his whole life. I could he looked different. He told me the story. I was surprised that his legal father did not divorce her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3481 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.