All Comments on 'My Once & Future Kin'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
A Beautiful Story!

Incredibly well written and so very real. Excellent in every way. You have a talent, keep writing please.

kontajisskontajissover 19 years ago
SUPERB!

Excellent use of imagery, sequence and character development. I encourage you to submit more anal entries. I can actually visualize reading your material at Borders over a gingerbread latte or some other equally delectable beverage.

It would also be cool to read an interracial submission from you. Thanks for sharing your world. This was one of the best entries on this forum. Great story!

Bravissimo,

Kontajiss@literotica.org

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A+

This is why I come back everyday. Fantastic read I'm gonna have to read it again slower this time ;)

jennygrrljennygrrlover 19 years ago
Wow

Penelope, this was amazing! The writing was terrific and the story was sweet. -smiling- I love the way you turn phrases. Just fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Loved the story. It was well written adn held my interest durign the whole article

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Oh yes.

You do know how to turn a phrase, darling. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
quite well done

Just a well paced, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I really enjoyed the story, but...

....anal sex seemed disappointing in the context of such a beautifully written romance. I guess I just think it would have been sweet for them to engage in vaginal sex first then move to anal, but I did like the way you explained the choice in the story. That's why I can rate it so high and why I read it at all was the wonderful feedback you had received. I just pictured a more romantic scene of love-making in that barn. The only other thing I wish you would have done is give more detail to how people appeared...their looks, their dress...I could almost hear the dialect, but you may want to work on character description a tad.

I only make the constructive criticisms because it was such a great read, I wanted it to go on longer, and give us even more of these characters. I hope you understand what I mean and please keep writing here, we need more like you!

Lalenya LoveLalenya Loveover 19 years ago
Sweet & romantic

This was a very sweet and romantic story, with great character development. Extremely well done!

Cheers,

Lalenya :^)

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
On the Case

I really like Tractor stories. Now you've done Case there's Allis-Chalmers, John Deere, Massey Ferguson & Fordson. Joking aside, this was a good story with your usual happy ever after ending. Skilfully written and not too sentimental.

WickedEveWickedEveover 19 years ago
I rarely read the stories here

I'm one of those poetry nuts. :) But I did read this and found it to be a very intelligent write. I was quite impressed.

sacksackover 19 years ago
formidable writing....

and while reading about anal sex really doesn't do it for me, there is no denying this entry's logic and power. Best of luck!

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Another very good story

You set the plot so well.

And write so beautifully.

What a fine piece of work.

moonblademmoonblademover 19 years ago
Oh Wow....

I was thoroughly impressed with this write. Everything came together superbly well: the writing, the flow, the grammar, the spelling, the plot, the characterization, the emotional involvement etc. It's not enough to have an excellent story idea and a plot... you have to be able to carry it off well by covering your bases like grammar and spelling and it's difficult to fault you here. ;)

You write very, very well indeed and if you tell me you didn't have the help of an editor... then my hats off to you. This is the first story of yours I've read and it certainly won't be my last. I'm including you on my 'Favorites' list too.

Please continue writing, Penelope. You have an undeniable talent for storytelling and writing and I certainly hope to see you published one day.

p/s: I've never ventured into the 'Anal Sex' category because it doesn't turn me on at all, but I clicked on your contest entry and you kept me hooked on your story from the get go. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A beautiful mind...........

could only be the source of this unique tale..Well written, very creative. Safety Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I loved it.

Well done, eroticsm and writing talent as well!

John ThompsonJohn Thompsonalmost 19 years ago
Sweet

I think "sweet" best describes your story - I enjoyed it immensely. A little short on the erotica for my own tastes, but delightfully detailed for my inner romantic fool. Contrary to a previous reviewer, I liked the fact that it was anal that consummated the relationship. It seemed appropriate for her to want to experience something new, something different, and something special the first time she got together with Brett. It would've helped her distance herself - and Brett - from the fact that she had been recently married to his brother.

amber_now26amber_now26over 18 years ago
So very touching

You made me care and you made me cry. An absolutely beautiful story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An Unexpected Treat for Readers...

I LOVED this story! It had the makings of a true romance novel except with naughtier scenes. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it made me teary-eyed. As a woman I do enjoy anal sex but have never thought of it as 'romantic'. Now I think that it can be after I read this sumission. Keep the stories coming. This is now my favorite story.

gaelic_wanderergaelic_wandereralmost 17 years ago
This was sublime.

Well-written. Great story and character development in a short format. The combination of romance and first-time anal was unusual and delightfully effective. I know you are focused elsewhere but could you please submit another. Any genre will do. I have only read 2 of your stories and you are already one of my favorite authors.

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manquealmost 16 years ago
Just grand.

Without question one of the two or three of my all-time favorite Lit stories. Mmmwah!

Gandalph59Gandalph59almost 13 years ago
Loving this

Yum - wish anal could be as easy as this for everyone- in the right circumstance it can be explosively fantastic for both participants

WeakenedWeakenedover 12 years ago
I bow to you

This is truly one of the best stories I've read. Displaying traits of emotional duress and confusion; all the while holding it together with shear realism. Well played indeed. You are certainly one to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great job! Sexy, smart, warm and fuzzy and did I mention sexy?

Nicey done!

C

sf46sf46about 12 years ago
?

Ishtat, I know its been some years since you've posted, but let's not leave out Minneapolis-Moline! I remember my first time on a 1946 model, with my second cousin. Country lovin' don't get any better than this.

Which also proves that country lovin', in its pure and simplest form, is the most genuine of all. Great story, takes me back some 50 years. God, how I miss those times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sweet and sexy

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very sweet story...

...gave you five stars. A couple of typos, I guess..."My spirits souring to heights I had not known in years". I'm sure you meant the opposite - soaring, not souring. Also, "I sucked him like one of those bullet-shape(d) Popsicle's". Of course, the plural of Popsicle is Popsicles - no apostrophe, regardless of stupid spellcheck (no possessive here).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice story.

ukrainianukrainian12 months ago

Wow.......that was a great story. Didn't expect to like it. More please

sotarosotaro8 months ago

Argh, my draft has disappeared. So, great story, really capturing the regrets and sadness of being out of place in that place that used to be a home, if only for holidays with the family. Time passed, too much time. A lovely piece. The anal sex seems out of place, like what? Where did this come from... and the character can barely justify it themselves. The use of motor oil is beyond the pale. There was so much butter or lard in the kitchen, or even goose fat from Christmas eve dinner. She planned ahead, to offer herself to Brett, that detail could have been added.

roveroneroverone4 days ago

Just re-read, for 3rd time...so surprised didn't leave a comment before..

LOVED this, and her, and Brett, and Ma...her not caring what was dripping down her thigh

easily 5 and fave, and going into my All-Time Faves folder

PS Gotta use whatever at hand...recall famous scene in a movie it was butter-gotta use something, regardless how all porn 'just use spit..'-NEVER be enough...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous