All Comments on 'The Neighbors' Pet Slut Ch. 05'

by KinkyLiLWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am Loving this story of the making of a Pet Slut I have read Ch. 1 threw 5 and I will be waiting to see us where the story goes next. Thanks for a GREAT Sory.

powerwagon55powerwagon55over 6 years ago

You have got a very hot story going here The Neighbors Pet Slut Ch 1 threw 5 has kept my mind going as to what will happen next.I could tell you what I hope happens but you are the writer and I am the reader. So I will be waiting to see just how you want this Submissive Pet Slut life to go as a Pet Slut to her neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Great series! Begging you to continue!

powerwagon55powerwagon55over 6 years ago

Very good series of stories you have written about Neighbors Pet Slut Please keep this series of stories going I can not wait to see what happens next.

gasissynoragasissynoraover 6 years ago
Great

Loved these stories- read them non-stop. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love these stories one threw five please write some more. I would like to see her give more to her owners. Have them Pierce her nipples with rings at the base of her nipples so they can hang weights from them an put clamps on her nipples.Have them Pierce her pussy lips with rings an put a little lock threw the rings.Have her mother find her in bed naked playing with herself. Have her mother find out what Pet Slut she really is and have take her next door to put on a show. Have her mother be a Submissive to and tell the neighbors they need to do more to the Pet Slut. Please More just make the Pet Slut a real Pet Slut to the neighbors.Naked pool party with the only one naked is the Pet Slut.Thanks for a great 1 threw 5 waiting for number 6.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have read all 5 stories Great Stories please keep up the Neighbors Pet Slut travels to becoming a Pet Slut.Maybe have her mother find her playing with herself when she returns home and find out about her Pet Slave life.Have mom push her to show just what she is. Then turning her over to the neighbors for more training. Just keep it going PLEASE.

Goodgirl75Goodgirl75about 6 years ago
More please!

Begging and pleading for you to continue this series... please please! It is amazing and I need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really wish I were her. Starved for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story arc please keep it going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous