All Comments on 'A Mage's Tale Ch. 19'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Who is impedes? Calories mom? The medusa? All these multiple names isnt helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not worried anymore, personally

Thanks, Aqua. For giving us the skinny on the Quest progress. I've got a bit of thought for where I can see this going, but I shall respectfully keep it to myself. No need to rock the boat.

Ps, the other anon does have a point. Might have enough characters for a legend with names and brief details as a header. But you do give a fair amount of context so we can muddle through well enough without.

Thanks again, one who waits

Hell_houndHell_houndover 6 years ago
Loving the story

This is a great story and each chapter gets better. I do agree a legend would be helpful but can be worked around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
continue please

I think imedes is the gorgon crys that is with child . The angel what are her powers? What of the realistic Imp named golithid , the huntress prizum was not happy seeing him . Will he find a way to store that power he now has a lot of ? The lord that sent those troops after the siren and gorgon . Is he DEAD or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excited for chapter 20

Your series has given me endless nights of complete exctasy. I am excited for the storyline to continue and I am eagerly waiting. Thank you for your gift of story and for sharing your headspace with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
432 Followers
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES