All Comments on 'My Wife's Annoying Sister'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tallman441tallman441over 6 years ago
good story

That was interesting. Good twist. In the back of mind, I keep wondering if his planned it. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

Couldn't finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hey Anon, I feel sorry for your partner, but we don't need to know about your medical problems.

But back to the story ..... I thought it was a good balance of humour and eroticism, well written and actually sort of believable. Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!!

I masturbate to the fantasy of cumming in my wives ass. I had a great finish to your story too.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Even when you write something different

You still ace it, congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story ... EXCEPT

The part where you told Sherry. It’s more kinkier if she didn’t know

WhisporWhisporabout 6 years ago
Excellent contribution!

I have a similar dynamic with my wife's sister, except that she is in a sexless marriage. It's still a result of her "poor life choices." Sometimes the sexual tension between the two of us can be cut with a knife. I'd love to live out the scenario you described with her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2?

I like the relationship you alluded to with the main character and his wife. I’d love to hear about more f their escapades and Sherry’s reaction to hearing about how her sister gets fucked. Even if you don’t, thanks for the great work!

underworldwriterunderworldwriteralmost 6 years ago
what an asshole

I like the concept but the dude is such an asshole to his sister in law! Plus he's shallow and a hypocrite. Sure the sister in law has issues but never did he really talk to her. This story somehow became just sex which to me isn't believable. The sister in law was stood up and felt rejected, and her brother in law was being an asshole as usual. No wonder they don't get along.

gunmakergunmakerover 4 years ago

This is only the second of your stories I've read. The first is "My Perfect Playmate". You're right, this is certainly different from that one. Both are well done. I'll certainly be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best authors

Love the trapped in a game series and perfect playmate but this main character is a douche. Well written so I can't say it's a bad story but he's certainly an asshat.

happybirthday22happybirthday22about 4 years ago
The protagonist is a nasty pervert!

He likes cuckold!!!

It is so ugly!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
wow

I smell a sequel. continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kind of fantastic

Not really sure what to think of this one but it was erotic and kind of wonderful. Well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

This was kinky as &uck, loved it! Oh to have a SIL in real life like the one in your your imagination :). Alas I have a wife that is an only child and isn’t into anal at all.

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 4 years ago
More

Looking forward to seeing more chapters, excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you know, your husband may be looking for sex from others because you are rejecting him. Just discuss, and make sure both you satisfied. Use therapy. In here it's both parties know. But sharing a wife or husband may is not ideal. Here she is his sister-in-law. What could happen if she is looking for a man or he is looking for another girl? Then your marriage will have a problem. Why can't they satisfy with their loved ones?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will not be surprised if Sherri is getting some on the side without him knowing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and sort of hot, but I agree that openly hostile and cutting comments that aren’t playful seemed to be a shortcut to getting the low self-esteem SIL to push hard to get what her sister has. I didn’t like that he would use her natural lubricant either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!! I fucked my sister in law once though I wasn't a long time enemy. She was a much sexier SIL than she was as good of a fuck as her sister. I was rather disappointed in the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife is kinky but no anal? boring and not kinky

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 1 year ago

Kousakacomplex This needs a sequel to make it flow. It's been a couple years since you made a story update (Banished Pt20) but here's hoping you are still around.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

This was quite the entertaining story...the beginning WAS pretty wicked; even if people do not like each other, such comments do not make anyone feel any better (which, I believe, you capture in your dialogue...these two are not enthused about insulting each other, just in the habit of doing so!!)

The difference between the sisters is a realistic toss-in to the whole thing; tha they can have those differences is an addition to this whole dialogue...especially when Carrie bends over and flips her skirt up, showing off the butt cheeks...l have a real appreciation for cute butts, and shapely soft thighs, so this especially appeals to me in a sensuous and sexual manner.

The whole act, with the butter as lube...SSSOOO NASTY...yet, butter is FUN to use, instead of KY or other non-natural lubes...

Thanks for a very entertaining story...definitely a Five**5**Star effort!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💫💫💫💫💫🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️💯👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...