All Comments on 'The Kingdom Ch. 02'

by southrook

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is Insanely Good

"I had never felt so angry. Nobody does this shit to me! I had quite a lot of experience with BDSM, but I was Always the one in charge! I was always the dominant one!"

So, first she's a Dom in danger of being subbed...

"The mere existence of such a retreat like this made me sick to my stomach. Becoming a willing participant in the perversion was downright unthinkable. I wanted no more part in it."

Then she's not interested in playing the game any more?

I'm interested in seeing how that tension is reconciled in the following chapter. This story is really drawing me in.

TanukiTanukialmost 6 years ago
A BDSM Hunger Games

I loved it, so exciting! There wasn’t much sex but it’s full of tension and unpredictable, a rollercoaster ride. I also found her already being into BDSM kind of odd and too coincidental but it’s a minor quibble. Loved the Asian chick who is not as submissive as she seems! Good work, I think people are too eager to read the next chapter so they don’t comment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Love this story it’s incredibly erotic. The only issues that have cropped up for me are largely safety issues - it’s always a bad idea to use cable ties, the other was no footwear for the slaves ...unless of course I was too wrapped up in the story and missed it if they do have footwear. Lol. The only other things that didn’t seem right was her being inducted into the game after she said she’d changed her mind, then there’s the black girl who’s headed for the racist hunter. Surely there have to be some safety protocols in place for the subs? There’s a vast difference between a stern Dom and a racist fucktard.

I’ve read other ‘Hunt’ type stories before now (Cunt Hunt by Genesis Burke her on Lit.) this one is completely different 5* from me on each chapter so far. I’m looking forward to reading the rest!

subsluttysnehasubsluttysnehaalmost 4 years ago
FIVE STARS !!

This is brilliantly written. The writer must have put quite a lot of effort to show everything through just Ali's eyes. Can't wait to see what happens next !!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written, blending the erotic with actual storyline. Strong female protagonist, and good twists and turns along the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthrook@southrook
202 Followers
CNC bondage enthusiast. Jokester. Class clown EST 1991. Button pusher. Exceptionally gifted at caption contests. Mostly on here when I travel. I love struggle-play but only when the interests are mutual. If something doesn't sit right, hit me with a *safeword*. Absolutely no ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES