All Comments on 'Gentle Violence'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

ugh! i loved this so much! really glad Ferdinand got what he deserved too...

LordBuddyLordBuddyabout 6 years ago
5

This was a story unlike any other, and I liked it.

Thank you for writing it.

TrystteeTrystteeabout 6 years ago
Madness

I usually don't read this genre of.. Well.. I don't read any of this sort of thing. I have tuo say I very much enjoyed this and hope to uncover many more such well written stories.

SierraLeeAuthorSierraLeeAuthorabout 6 years agoAuthor

I'm so glad to find that some people are interested in a story like this. ^-^ I'll keep experimenting with different kinds of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good to see the old cthulhu mythos getting an erotic workout. Very nicely written and edited as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed the story! It did a great job of describing her change and acceptance of the situation. Lots of good detail when Clarice was with him. Please write some more in the same vein as this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
525 Followers
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...