All Comments on 'Road Trip with My Best Friend'

by keogh8

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
dauberdauberabout 6 years ago
Very well done

I really enjoyed this story. Great build up. Definitely want to read the next 4 days.

Polished, well written and edited. Hard to believe this is your first submission.

General_OGeneral_Oabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Love the story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic and erotic story

Great reading and I, like brown eyed dreamer, look forward to more of this.

BookwormBirjuBookwormBirjuabout 6 years ago
Wow

That was a pretty nice story ..Please write more storiesike this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Your first submission here but not your first story. Thank you. Keep submitting! Five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Awesome story!

The word may be overused, but sure fits here! I hope you keep going with this one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Such a good story! I love it. Decent background info. I've had female best friends like most guys but never had sex with any(frown) But the friendships didnt stand the test of time. Marriages military service etc. Well written and thought out. Making love not just monkeyfucking. Love to see how these two continue. 4 stars.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

This was easily one of the best stories I've read here in a long time! Please continue this story.

establishedestablishedabout 6 years ago
Excellent story!

A pleasure to read - can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

11/10

incoherentincoherentabout 6 years ago
Please continue!

It takes a lot to find a writing style that really turns me on - you did everything right. The banter and the build-up to the shower scene was nicely paced and pleasantly torturous; I thought the sex scene could've been a little more descriptive and lengthy, it felt a bit rushed considering the rest of the story. I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please write another

Such a good story. The build up was awesome. Only criticism is take the actual fucking and drag it out a bit more

BCRoadRunnerBCRoadRunnerabout 6 years ago
Incredible!

As stated in other comments, one of the best stories I’ve read in a long time. Great attention to grammar. The pacing of the way the relationship developed is very much like when my best female friend and I moved out of the friendzones, very believable, makes me think this was written from actual experiences. Would love to read more, either new stories or a continuation of Char and Nate.

fisheaterfisheaterabout 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Great!! Well written. Intelligent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

You need to follow up about them. Starting with morning sex.

thurerigthurerigalmost 6 years ago

It is s beautiful relationship building through this. I really really love it! I am waiting and hoping for a beautiful ending because this story is not finished . Please keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3

Any news on a part 3, this story always gets me.

AveragePenis6AveragePenis6over 1 year ago

We need a follow up! I just people talking about part 3, where is part 2?!!!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can’t believe you haven’t written more about their roadtrip. This story begs for continued episodes. Very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous