All Comments on 'Megan's Coercion'

by AllenWoody

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jwp6199jwp6199about 6 years ago
Awesome

Well done.... nice build up.... no slam bam thank you mam here.... Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The dudes a dumbass

She has, all the evidence and she's toxic as fuck. Women like that don't become compliant sex sluts from planet Eros, they become vicious white that turn on you and destroy you the second you pass them off. He can prove underage drinking, and she can use his own tapes to prove contributing and coercion. The latter is a felony and the rest of your life ruined.

GaminaGaminaabout 6 years ago
Good first story

Looking forward to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well written, and extremely erotic. However, rape is still rape, regardless of the force used: physical or psychological

That being said: Keep the stories cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice build up well written

Please do continue.

As there are people who confuse fiction with reality there will be comments from Mr & Mrs A Nonny-Mouse that will try and detract, please don't take heed and press on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it. Sequel please!

Well written. Would love to see a sequel with her setting up her friend.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 6 years ago
What really lurks in the recesses of our minds?

Good story, well written with the kind of detail that makes it more realistic. My one point of constructive criticism would be this, Would a spoiled 18 year old let herself be coerced into sex over something so trivial...then again maybe in the recesses of her mind it was what she wanted...to be dominated!

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! Well thought out and well written. Hopefully my stories will have the same effect on my readers as yours do on me. You sir, are a writer. 5*

Threadbare42Threadbare42about 5 years ago
A single tear can very powerful!

Wow, that opening paragraph had me hooked, what a great teaser to introduce the story with, love that moment of suspense, knowing what is about to happen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK, butt

How can you not tap that tight, virgin, 18 year old ass when you have the chance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next Chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllenWoody@AllenWoody
589 Followers
Hello everyone! I'm just like you; I enjoy writing my fantasies out and sharing them with others. I want to improve as a writer so I'm open to constructive feedback.