All Comments on 'Our Offerings'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 6 years ago
You have a rather unique style of writing. I'd describe that style as "annoying".

I'm torn between annoying and simply "boring". It kinda reads like the instructions you'd find in some cheap-ass assemble-it-yourself end table. Or maybe a shelf.

Seriously? The whole "statistics" thing? "Connie is 5'6", about 110, blue eyes, average tits and a nice ass. Jen is 5'7", about 125, black hair, blue eyes, big tits and big nipples. She has a small landing strip." Dude, that was a cliche thirty years ago. It's been out-of-style since internet porn made magazines like Penthouse and Playboy obsolete ALMOST thirty years ago.

If you're going to write crap, don't bother writing.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006about 6 years agoAuthor
Hi

Thank goodness you are in the minority. By the way, "kinda" sounds a little archaic.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

i really like the story. definitely another chapter - maybe even 2! certainly not annoying - although the prior comments by "something" are!!! it could have been longer, with both a little more tease and a little more sex. but it was sexy and fun.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I am glad you enjoyed it. It was a bit different from what I normally write. I am thinking of another chapter but it depends on the ratings and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
no

no more.

rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
I gave you five stars

You could continue this with chapter 2, 3, 4 and up to the next generation when the kids get married and have their own children.

You could have some snippets of their everyday lives. What they do in an ordinary days. With more exciting dialogues. Casual nudity, teasing and fooling around the house and around their backyard pool. Of course they have to have one. It's easy to add a backyard pool anyway in a fiction story.

I can tell you more exciting details if you want. I'll send it through feed back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

- 'We then made the announcement. "Connie and Tod, Jen and I have decided it was time to offer you to Jen and myself." '

- 'As she pleaded not to fuck her ass, I slowly inserted my cock in her virgin ass until it completely filled her. '

Quite some parents, John and Jen, .....

(And why do you tag it with 'sister - brother' (although only being step-siblings), while leaving out the cross-genetational aspect?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please write part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bi family

Have John and Tod get together as well as Connie and Jen. Otherwise it's not really incest.Besides, bi family action is incredibly hot.

hornypair169hornypair169about 4 years ago
Happy Family

I like short and very erotic stories like this one. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FIVE! I came when Connie and I went at her. More please!

Clitzncox69Clitzncox693 months ago

Very nice. Additional chapters would be welcomed !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous