All Comments on 'His Wife was out of Town'

by away443

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
unsure54unsure54about 6 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Loved the story. Need a part 2 quickly!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should Be in Interracial

Wrong category with a trite plot. Also, why did he suddenly lose his fear of knocking her up?

away443away443about 6 years agoAuthor
Things aren't always that straight forward

@anon: Honey, if you don't like the taste of my peaches, don't shake my tree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DUH!

Dear Anonymous 4/6/18...Should Be in Interracial: the fear of knocking her up would be, 'Honey...I'm pregnant..." "Gosh and gee whizzers dear...how can that be. I haven't cum in you in months...only blowjobs..." "White wife births bi-racial baby to white husband...Uhhmmm...DUH!

As far as the story line...JACB! Just another cheating bitch. So your story girl wants all these things...why hasn't she openly said so to her hubby? Instead...feels so sorry for herself that she hasn't spoken out and said...'Honey...I want you to do other things to me...like fuck me in the ass...I want you to double-fuck me yourself, ass and pussy at the same time, interchange them." JACB...any excuse to cheat...it is that simple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
really?

There is a guy who does want a blow job? I understand not wanting to ass fuck your wife but what guy doesn't want a blow job? If my wife came to me and said she really has to suck cock and get ass fucked then I would do it for the marriage sake and after all you will still get your rocks off and have plenty of time and days to just straight fuck the pussy. Win Win. No need for her to cheat.

However, if its big cock she really wants then that is different. In that case she should divorce and move on to be the true slut she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fiction

Previous comment seems not to recognise this is FICTION!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraway443@away443
335 Followers
"What the fuck did I just read?" is the best compliment I could get. At the last count, 1.1 million reads of my perverted stories, and at a conservative ratio, I claim at least a quarter million masturbators to my works.