All Comments on 'The Old Toothbrush Pt. 01'

by Trambak

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmmm

Not a great story. Maybe in time some better ones may come up. Keep writing and we will see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Even more Indian cuckolding.

Just when you don't think it can get any worse, it does.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
This only can go down...

This only can go down...Through the story I was hoping to read for the first time a good indian story...But the end showed where this story is going: He let them fuck all they wanted, then didn't say nothing to the lover boy? And he even accompanied him to his car and said kindly: "Drive carefully"? Then he went to sleep and didn't confronted his cheating wife? And he was touched by her corcodile tears? Really? 1* for now, waiting how he will decide to act...

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
What! The middle passenger gets the armrest!

"I had a middle seat that annoyed me and my flanking co-passengers. The primary life-threatening issue at hand was as to who will use the armrest!"

Everyone knows the middle seat passenger gets the armrest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well he's already cucked himself this far

might as well go full cock cage wearing, creampie eating, dick sucking, wifey getting knocked up by other men and making him raise the baby mega-cuck. Couldn't make this shit any worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the sickos

are going to love you if a person was going to do something like what anyone in their right mind would do leave but i know what coming ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What?

Sorry but this story is beyond horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written tale from the subcontinent!

Contrary to the usual vulgarities of the Moronymous crowd, I think this is a fine beginning to a story about real people in a culture that is new to me. Keep at it. Don't let the bastards grind you down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Armrest situation

What kind of wimpy half man lets another person just take possession of their armrest, just sitting and watching as another uses that armrest for their own pleasure and gratification? He likes sharing his armrest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

throw the cunt to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Laughing at bayernpeter1 (the resident Loving Wives troll)

This idiot troll thinks by adding extra exclamation points and question marks it might somehow make his pathetic drivel legitimate. It only points out how much of a sissy little 14 year old girl he is. It's like he's writing notes in 7th grade. I suppose he is over compensating for his micropenis.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
This is a good beginning to a story that can go in many different directions

I see the usual suspects don't like it. Well, let's just visit their profiles and check their contributions out, OK?

Oh. How disappointing! They are either anonymous or haven't bothered to contribute one story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
answer

Your question: What was I to do? What?

Answer: nothing, your mental illness will get worse if you do anything!

-5... if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gosh don't let this be another wimp Indian story!!!

Let the husband have some dignity and not be a willing cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wtf did i just read?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 6 years ago
@MattblackUK...

You evidently feel that unless someone has posted a story here, they are not allowed to express a negative opinion and if they do, it is unworthy of any consideration. With all due respect sir, please get stuffed!! If you want to jump on ignorant and/or stupid comments, be my guest. I may even help. If you want to suggest that a reader's opinion only counts if they too have published, then the ignorant and/or stupid comment is yours.

Apologies to Trambak for the off-topic post. I enjoyed Pt. 01 and will press on to Pt. 02 even though I am not an author here. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid @MattblackUK shows up

Does he think he is a writer? someone who writes shitty stories? He better think again! It's smarter to only comment than write turds like him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plz write more

Dear writer,I think it was a great story start juss leaving the part where he saw them first otherwise whatever u HV wrote is convincing and good . Here ppl come to read alpha male and cuckolding so they don't know the erhos and plots of these stories as someone else HV also stated u need ur audience ...u not only need that but also change in ppl mindset that Literotica can be a place of some good stories too other then flithy imagination. U r not wrong neither r they but they r expecting a eroticness filledshitty story of cuck and all .plz do keep writing ppl like u r needed here I think so.this is my review reading only one part of all ur submission.thanks for a good and convincing tale

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Beginning part of an amazing tale of twists...

I've read it when my friend trambak wrote it 1st time on xossip...

Thanks for sharing this ..here too

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was absolute junk. In every regard, nearly as bad as some of the desperate gay bottom feeder comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous