All Comments on 'The Boy'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyabout 6 years ago

That wasn't bad. A bit fast paced; almost too fast. If you continue this story, consider fleshing out the characters a bit more. It got a little confusing when Daddy talked about Mathew. I thought he was a lover. Then he was spoken of as a son. Was he one or the other or both? And then Ant being his (Mathew) 19 year old son? How old are these characters?

Overall it was a good read with good potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unfinished?

Schubert never finished his eighth symphony but the torso is one of his greater works, perfect as it is. But I’m not sure that this applies to your story. Yes it’s good but you obviously had some ideas about her it was going. And it would be good if you could share them with us by completing the story. It’s intriguing and could end up in a number of ways. Pleas don’t leave us guessing.

Thanks for posting

WickedlittlemeWickedlittlemeabout 6 years ago
Definitely need more of these two.

Other than being a little fast paced it was good and has the potential to be really good. I would like to see a few more chapters with more character develpment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dang I was thinking there has to be a twist at the end but i was way off in what it turned out to be. I thought this was going to take a dark turn and one of them was going to kill the other, anyways good job.

parker3522parker3522about 6 years ago
Well Done. Nice Twist

Please do continue the story......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue the story

I like the story, I agree with others, it moved a little fast, but please continue, would like to hear what happens next. Do they stay together or does finding out that he is his late boyfriends son spoil everything?

kwchancellorkwchancelloralmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR'S NOTE

I got a private feed back (much appreciated, BTW!), but it was from an anonymous user, so I couldn't reply. (I hate that!) To answer the question, the father that kicked Ant out wasn't Mathew. Mathew knew nothing about having a son. I've decided to rewrite this story in third person, so I can change perspectives, and I'll take my time with revealing the story (and change a few things) because it seems to be so confusing to so many. Guess I'll just chalk this one up to a failed attempt, and will seek redemption with a new attempt. Thanks for all the feedback, though. It's helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the boy

Great please keep it going love your writing. Thanks bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Boy

Can’t wait for a three part series. So much raw material at the ready. I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Mind blown

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 6 years ago
Cliffhanger!!!

Okay you cannot leave this story with that ending!!! How did Ant find out? Did Callum know that Mathew was bi? There are too many questions that need answers here.

AlexpaulAlexpaulover 5 years ago

Wtf second chapter needed am like whoaaaaa

metro610metro610about 5 years ago
Nice Twist!

Didn't expect that ending which was great. However, the story moved to fast and I would suggest you develop the characters a bit more. I enjoyed it.

GtiguiGtiguiover 4 years ago
PLEASE I NEED MORE!!

They have to be more of the story. Where do we go from here. We need more of the story. Because I have a feeling, that Ant Grows up to be a fine gay man but has to break Daddy heart so he can grow on his own. Or daddy has to tell him to go he loves him enough to send him on his way ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE!

You have GOT to take this further! This is a beautiful story and needs to go further! It is a great cliffhanger to end on but please think on it! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
249 Followers
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.