All Comments on 'A New Job'

by allabelle

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
ok

this was alright until she was to call her boss "Mistress" then it started going down hill from there, and to drink her pee that hit bottom

redlion75redlion75almost 6 years ago
Warning

Might be nice to know that piss play would stop from reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it

I liked this story. Hope that her mistress uses her new toilet for when she has to poop also. A+ plus would be nice if eventually Victoria forced ally to become her submissive wife.

BravoJamezBravoJamezalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Good start to the story would like to read more of there adventure. Maybe add a disclaimer at the beginning letting people know the story involves pee play and D/s relationship for those who are easily offended. Keep it up.

zooker69zooker69almost 6 years ago
Humiliating

I do not think you need to humiliate someone as this story does.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
Well, that was...

quite hot. Loved hearing our heroine's inner thoughts as she settled into her new role -one experience at a time. Verrrry nice interplay between the characters. And the sex was hot. Her willing (well, mostly) submission to the woman she's lusted after for 3 years was hot and edgy. That edge was sharpened by the overlapping into other categories (well, it was for me because I was in the right mood).

Others have complained about wanting disclaimers at the beginning, and they have a point (or need to have a drink & relax). Another solution would be to categorize these stories as Fetish or BDSM. Of course, if you do that then some readers of those categories will want a disclaimer for the Lesbian Sex theme.

Oh, well! I guess a disclaimer isn't so difficult when you have the writing skills you've shared with us. I hope you'll keep writing.

sharksharksharksharkalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

I loved it! Please have the Mistress go to her subs house to meet her subs mother.

Dominating the daughter with the mother present would be amazing!

Halcyon_FluxHalcyon_Fluxalmost 6 years ago
Attention to detail

Liked it, pee play isn't my kink but you kept me reading anyway. I really liked your awareness of reality, licking a woman who is standing up IS an awkward position. I now want to read more of your work.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 5 years ago
This tale wants a part 2

The story being written from the perspective of the submissive, it is obvious that she likes all the things she is being asked to do. It feels natural and not humiliating at all to her. She has just found the perfect mistress who fulfills all her fantasies.

Now that she handled number 1 so well in part 1, we really wish for a part 2 to find out how our heroine feels about number 2. Will she just lick her mistress' asshole or also joyfully accept what comes out of it?

OpenHeraOpenHeraalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Detailed and hot. Pls more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please please please write more this was beyond hot

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

I couldn't read fast enough , until the piss play started,,,Then I got turn off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The pissing part was too much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sharkshark's idea should be part 2. Anonymous' idea about making Ally Victoria's submissive wife should complete the trilogy!

AshleyyAshleyyabout 1 year ago

Hot loved this story

NurekNurek11 months ago
Fascinating tale of office sexual harassment; stuff that would make Victoria a good quality coworker to any Ferengi.

Seeing as Victoria basically not only brilliantly sexually harassed her secretary, Ally, but also not only appears to have decided to manipulate her female secretary to allow her to sit on her face like that, but also apparently to accept Victoria as her new wife and mistress all rolled into one- I'm guessing that with that kind of office sexual harassment she engaged in, that'd make her an *ideal* business partner for any conventional Ferengi; for in *their* society, their idea of a good boss is one who *absolutely* sexually harasses and enslaves the employees... so it sort of naturally follows that they'd see her as an ideal business partner: one who's permitting herself, quite contentedly, to enslave one of the *female* employees who has her "eye", but knowing how ladies tend to be, she's likely to insist that she "loves" Ally all the while she's sexually *using* that particular secretary of hers in this highly office-based abusive environment.

As a story, this's marvelous, but in reality, Victoria would be destined for prison due to violating laws on business practices... it is a fun story, but she's definitely an evil manager to allow herself to be such a sexual monster towards an employee of hers, and thus to make a coworker's environment to be that kind of romantically dangerous place. Fun it is as a story, but she's NOT at all a good woman to speak of it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

But Nurek why are you trolling with your analysis?- wah!, wah!, wah! - says everyone with a funny made up name. In other words if you don't say this is the greatest, most entertaining story ever then your a phobic of somekind. Take care Nurek.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I side-eye this fantasy.

Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous