All Comments on 'Sausage Fest'

by JessicaMandella

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Drivel...out of this world all right

DRIVEL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant Story on a number of fronts

Hot, makes you think, makes you feel. To appreciate a brilliant story like this, all it takes is any exposure to Sci Fi, a brain, and of course a heart. No wonder 'One-Word-Cuck' from LW doesn't like it. Jessica, this is seriously messed up. You did it again. I buy your stories off your site anyway but thanks for sharing this one here. Some people don't know you yet. Wow. Still thinking over all the hilarious jabs at the brain dead aspects of society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like Alice In Wonderland

Some of the great classic children's stories started out as social commentary, then people forgot the context and they remain simply as great literature. This story is like that for me. It's genius, even without the amazingly clever 'jabs' at the stupidity of this age. Like Alice, this takes us right down a rabbit hole and it only gets weirder from there. Well done, Jessica. It's so uncanny and ahead of its time, I almost believe your bio here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Read this story or watch "ow, my balls", your choice

I saw Idiocracy and didn't believe it til I saw comments on this site. Leave it to Mandella to stampede the bison. Oh, here comes One-Word-Cuck from LW. (nice one, anon). Look at the chops on that sucker. Idiocracy in action. They should require an IQ test instead of a CAPTCHA before allowing people to post comments in Sci-Fi. It's a simple algorithm. Detect a one word, ALL CAPS comment, and present the user with a word problem in 4th grade math. If they can't solve it, they go back to posting their one word comments on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Social satire at its best

This woman's wit is rapier sharp. If something doesn't make sense it's cause society doesn't make sense and she's spoofing the crap out of that mess. Morons 1 star this, cause of course they don't get the joke. They are the joke. As to the fluid sexuality, that's one of the things I really like about her. I buy her stuff too. It's too good. They'll be teaching it in English class in a generation like they teach Heinlein and Bradbury today. I won't get her in trouble by plugging her site, so whatever you do, make sure you don't add a dot and a com to her name and go there. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Been there done that, it's crazy messed up good

She must spend all her time writing, or else she's some kind of Mozart single draft genius. I've bought nine of her books, but only had time to read seven so far. They're full, I mean full length. Every one is as good or better than the last. One of the things I like best about her is she doesn't give a crap about what people are, only who they are. That never gets old. Like this story. No spoilers, but holy heaven, Batman, talk about love beyond walls! I searched her name on the A word site. Found it.

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Aww, you Goys, so sweet!

Thank you for your kind comments. English class? Maybe combined with Sex Ed!

: P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous