All Comments on 'Kelly's Transformation: Jeff'

by bro_souffle2018

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT!!

Kelly was more than ready to have her ass taken... and taken.... and ass taken again... He's a wanker, so I hope Sarah orchestrates wild and wilder parties.... NO taboos Chapter 2 SOON??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Helll, that's hot

You know what's coming, but it doesn't make it any less heartbreaking. Poor Jeff Hurrah readers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep the stories Coming

I love this story. I'd enjoy seeing Jeff get onboard this train, but for me it doesn't matter. Kelly's the one. In my youth, she was the one who went to college for one or two semesters, fucked everybody both in both the school and the community and then went home, sometimes pregnant, with no credits. I loved them. Keep writing about Kelly and/or others. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

It's not so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
immature

Has anyone noticed how the current social technology has reduced the youth to even lower levels of immaturity and selfless abandon? I don't even mean the sexual depravity, but the freedom to feel empowered in their own emotional laziness.

Cellphones are the worst habits for city folk to break. It is a hindrance that will be a deathblow to society, and not the advancement we assumed. Emotional growth is retarded by the inability to learn restraint and foster faithfulness in couples.

The one positive view one might take from this "story" (if one can refer to it as such), is the couple isn't married. She is free to hump whomever she passes and he can go on playing his video games like the rest of his generation.

Glad nobody in this story is running for office.

Smoke

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Powerful, just powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read this years ago and loved it. Still love it! Rock on amigo!

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubbyover 1 year ago

Amazing! Beautifully written, you paint a hot picture, one that got us very aroused whole reading it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guess Jeff was someone the author knew and took out his feelings on this character. I didnt find anything sexually appealing about this story. I was waiting for Jeff to upload every image and sound to every adult site and Kelly's relative's email (after some editing) that he could. And then melt his phone in the fire of his ex-gf's shit in a vacant lot. As soon as the MDMA wore off the next day, Kelly would shatter like a thin piece of ice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbro_souffle2018@bro_souffle2018
458 Followers
I started writing after describing a past erotic experience, and after realizing getting all my wild thoughts out on paper helped to bring them to life. Don't wait for someone to write out your fantasy, write it yourself! A note: "Your Girlfriend Calls Late at Night" was sup...