All Comments on '14 Hours Pt. 14'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 6 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing, for your hard work making the story perfect. In my opinion well worth the time to read. thanks again.

NorthPacific

KnightofoilKnightofoilalmost 6 years ago
Nice ending

Waited for it and it was good.

lastman416lastman416almost 6 years ago
Excellent Wrap-up

Consider finding a proofreader. I don’t quibble about typos or exact grammar, but there were a few places where mistakes took me out of the story because I had to puzzle out what you meant to write.

That said, I loved it. A great balance of sweet, hot, and insightful.

Even though the story has ended (right?), I would love to see new stories with these characters or even tangentially related characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read.

Feel good story with enough twists to make it plausible. Couple of 'grammo's' in later chapters detracted slightly - no big deal, your reader does not have to be Einstein to keep up. A most enjoyable yarn, thank you, with enough passion to snugly fit the blue covers of Literotica's encyclopedia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh yeah!

I read all of the chapters. Very good story and I liked the ending. Thanks for your time and efforts in writing this story. 5*

mower9527mower9527over 5 years ago
one of the best.

great story, well plotted, thought out, and VERY well written. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Was practically shedding tears at end of your story...GREAT write up...this story is giving the inspiration that I needed badly to keep going.Since my first girlfriend and first love broke up with me after high school 5yrs ago because I wasn't turning into the dream man she envisioned with the choices I made(academically/secularly)I've been an empty shell of myself...(she is my life-force n my motivator)..she took something from me when she's gone,I'm just existing since then,I'm not living...but your story is helping come out of my shell...

Thanks greatly I am glad I discovered your series...

Godian...

eroticaingiferoticaingifalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Thank you for story!

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

I just read through all of the chapters in one sitting. The premise is unique and interesting. I liked the characters and identified with Will. I kind of want to be him! Coincidentally, I design and build fine furniture. There is no way I could ever build a set of kitchen cabinets out of exotic wood in two days. It's no wonder that his business is so successful! The entire series is very well written and I enjoy your writing style. Thank you for sharing your story.

ArdieffArdieffabout 3 years ago

Intriguing story, great characters. One tiny bit of lacking resolution - what happened to the false statutory rape charges against Lili's sisters boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I recently discovered your stories and have been having a great time reading your earlier ones. Really enjoyed this one. Interesting plot and characters. Thank you.

kvalentinekvalentinealmost 3 years ago

This story seems to have started as something of a joke or parody, but ended being something much, much more.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

“What I do know, is I met every woman who would be important to me that night. “. He could have also mentioned meeting his birth mother that night. While not figuring large as a character, what she passed on to him (at the second meeting) was surely soothing. Loved your story.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Nice subtle homage to Alice in Wonderland

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you tell a great, organized and compelling story. thank you

hectarehectareover 2 years ago

As I commented after reading one of your other stories, quit your day job and just write. You do it incredibly well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo!!!

5++++++stars!

grogers7grogers7over 2 years ago

5*

Well written, except for punctuation. Easier to read and understand when properly punctuated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't take the time to vote on each section - I needed to get to the next section without a pause. Great! Well structured and very good character development. None of it me - didn't get any chemical help.................

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great story ,great ending love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story - fabulous characters and a really perfect ending.

campomancampomanabout 2 years ago

Helluva good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on here by far. The other one is bosom buddies, check it out if you have the time

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 1 year ago

I'm glad you put your wonderful writing talent to stories not crime related. This surpassed my every explanation.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

One of my favorite tales.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson29 days ago

A most excellent tale *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
1389 Followers
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

14 Hours Pt. 13 Previous Part
14 Hours Series Info

SIMILAR Stories