All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 16'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 6 years ago
WOW

Ive been waiting for this to continue and you didn't disappoint, great story with some nice characters and I know im being an asshole for saying that but I hate that mom is still doing shit with that, She is Jeremy's girl now and no one else's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story should be under Group Sex category

Very disappointed with this episode. It spoils the whole series of this story. We are here for incest story NOT for Group Sex/Orgy story. This kind of story could get it elsewhere or under the Group Sex Category.

I would hope the author will change the writing style and back to the incest story with the elements of love, romance, emotional incest story between Jeremy and his mother. Should kill off the character of his aunt and friends/etc. Otherwise, next episode will kill off all the fans of On the Loveseat.

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 6 years ago
Anon.1

This isn't group sex or changing the story and I get the feeling you haven't read the last 4 chapters because this is quiet easily just a bit of retelling and plot staging,

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
5 stars yet again

I agree - I think anon.1 needs to read the prior 15 chapters. Clearly in the right category. Well written. I’m not sure where you’re headed but I love the direction. Great writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I see the heartbreak coming

I have watched everyday for this new chapter. Finally! I enjoyed it but found myself really pissed off with his mom and how she was just disregarding her declarations of love to him by not only continuing relations with the Dad but doing it so openly in from of Jeremy when she knew how much it would hurt him. I see heartbreak for Jeremy in the future, as much as the romantic in me wants to see him win out. He won't because in the end the mom will choose her husband. I know I will be very bummed out when this finally occurs. He should drop his mom and move to Aunt Jess where he has a better shot at happiness. This path will lead to destruction. Jeremy would gladly take a bullet for his Jenny but unfortunately I don't think she would for him.

wallace99wallace99almost 6 years ago

Great series, this is one of my favorite chapters so far. I wonder if Margie will use blackmail against Jeremy, maybe to keep him for herself. I don't see how Jeremy ends up with his mom in the end. Jeremy's dad isn't a bad guy, and she has to think about the welfare of Jeremy's younger siblings. Jeremy or his mom needs to do the responsible thing and end the affair before it blows up in their faces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More incest please

I think this chapter is ok, nice three some at the beginning but would like more incest with mother and how about being mother in law as well and have Jeremy fuck all four of the women in his life please .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
note

Again if there is only mom and son its boring...you are a good writer but lack imagination and try to include dirty talks and all that it will make the story good...but its ok

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great read

5 stars. but i am beginning to wonder how this will end. Jeremy needs to find a girlfriend - and soon. or dad needs to find out - and thats not a good thing. anyway - i'm going to start the next chapter now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Its a great story. I like the mom n son dynamic...….I like that mom is getting more possessive n dosnt want to share him. I would stick to that dynamic because that makes the most sense. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How ooften does

a woman discuss a man's size get discussed or the tightness of a woman's viginia become a part of the sexual experience talk? Such only occurs in certain stories where the writer has limited if any true sexual experience, If the writer was not extremely limited in sexual encounters he/she would not believe that such phony descriptions would escape scrutiny.

mojopymojopyover 5 years ago
a must read from begining to end

pffft "answer to everything (42, BTW). " was that a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy lol. a must read from beginning . as the story goes on you get invested in the characters as the relationship grows. so glad I came across this series. very hot very sexy and a joy to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
1371 Followers
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES