All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 19'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Way too long between chapters :p

MachariusMachariusalmost 6 years ago
Typical bureaucracy!

Rules and regulations anywhere and everywhere!

The way of this family works for them, and this is relevant.

I love this chapter! Even it is to short, again! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous-E

Finally, someone taught that Miss Chihiro a lesson for being a pain in the neck. Forget regulations that don't teach people or other species how to coexist and become friendly to one another. Now Guy and the girls can return to their normal lives without any issues like this.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
Furr-ocious fun

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

RuckolderRuckolderalmost 6 years ago
Rules

Miss Chihiro and the Commission of Otherspecies Welfare should keep in mind this quotation.

" Rules are for the guidance of wise persons and the compliance of fools "

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@ everyone so far

Yeah, unfortunately too long because apart from all other writing I do, life still tries to stop me. ;-)

This also makes the episodes seem too short but that's how they naturally became when I began writing the series. Think of them as TV/anime episode lengths.

It's nice to see the reactions to miss Chihiro. It means I succeeded in creating the right character. :-)

firewolf54firewolf54over 5 years ago
great

mami family? can't wait

Sexstarved_89Sexstarved_89about 5 years ago
love this series

i love this series and im eagerly waiting for more.

i hope ur ok scifurz not seen any submissions for a while

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2069 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...