All Comments on 'Demon Gate'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unrelated

Just finished playing through XCOM 2 (Actually decided to buy because of your stories) I think you should do a story with one of the regular ground troops, a codex, or an Avatar. (Assuming you can come up with something good, no need to put out something half-assed)

(This story was fantastic btw)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking brilliant

Dude, this is a perfect balance of mythology, smut and story-telling. It's a fucking gem. Please make more!!!!!!

SmutolSmutolalmost 6 years ago
8/5

Is this going to be continued? This is just GREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply Amazing

Not only is it well written but it draws the reader in too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for another well written, well edited story with well developed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

really good story have u thought about going down thr path of the humans and borealans possible having kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Domo Arigato Snekguy-san

Hai ichi-ban well constructed story . Wakarimas ! Very enjoyable . I sincerely hope that there is a follow up . Visiting at the shoen the following planting season . Also can Higa-chan conceive a child by Satou ?

Anyway … Thanks for a great read !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Loved it! Add my vote to a sequel if you feel inclined to Indulge us all.

DryshDryshalmost 6 years ago
Strange Bug

I can't access page 4 of the story. The other pages are fine.

Great story so far. I'm waiting to be able to continue reading (or maybe I'll just skip page 4).

SnekguySnekguyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Technical Issues.

Hey guys, it seems that the recent site maintenance has caused some issues with this story where pages aren't loading properly, I'm trying to get it resolved as quickly as possible, I'm just waiting to hear back from the staff right now.

In the meantime, you can read the story for free in its entirety or download an Ebook version on my website, links are in my bio.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

Pages worked out now. When is the next story coming.

StangrynStangrynalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

This is a great idea. I know I wouldn't mind further stories from this story 'verse (if it can be called a different universe when it is just mythical Japan).

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

They seem to have fixed the problem with the early pages. Definitely one of my favorites. Thanks again for sharing your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing read

Just when I think you can't get any more creative, you go and amaze me once again! You have the most incredible sense of adventure to go along with the sensual side of the stories. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful gift with us!!

HurbsterHurbsteralmost 6 years ago

Absolutely fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A really great story, I'm sure many others welcome a follow up to this story as well as me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Vivid storytelling

Snekguy, thank you for this amazing piece. It was told so richly and I could imagine, the forest itself. Amongst, all the futuristic stories it was refreshing to see a classic take on Asian folk lore from that era which am familiar with, coming from Asia myself.

From the flow, sexual energy, sweetness, it left a good feeling and please do continue this wonderful tale, am excited to see Higa’s world described as you did with Satou.

Asjahstrina

SnekguySnekguyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your support and your kind comments guys!

@Anonymous

While I don't have any concrete plans for more XCOM stories just yet, I do have a few ideas floating around.

@Anonymous

There are plans in the works to introduce interspecies breeding to the Pinwheel setting.

@TLB1981

The next Pinwheel story is currently in production.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 6 years ago

Another incredible story from you. This one is definitely top 3 for me among your stories, and I absolutely love most of them. If it had just one more sex scene as mindblowing as the first one, maybe as an epilogue instead of just a "wink-wink" line, it would absolutely be my favorite story of yours. But then again, not having an epilogue leaves the door more open for another chapter, so... "wink-wink"

Seriously though, I would pay actual money for another chapter lol

seldomlastsseldomlastsover 5 years ago
Great story

Probably my favorite so far. Sweet and sexy!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 5 years ago
Cute

This is such a cute story with a ... very happy ending, LMAO. I can't get over the quality and perspective of your writing. First-class!

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksulover 5 years ago
Adorable!

Very interesting, unique setting. I love the characters and your writing style is so smooth for me to follow. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was lovely. I've been looking for something like this for so long- that is, a powerful older woman guiding a weaker young man through his first sexual experiences, in a way that's actually healthy for both of them. These characters are actually being kind to each other, and though the power differential is real in some ways, they both have equal value in the relationship. The weak male is cared for and encouraged to come into his own as a person, while still preserving his subby aspects in a healthy way.

My first sexual experience was unfulfilling and humiliating, and I think that's one of the reasons I'm attracted to this kind of material. I want to relive that experience in a more positive way, so I can eventually move past it. This story shows that "moving past it" and "becoming a man" doesn't mean becoming a stereotypical meathead, but understanding yourself and your values, accepting them, and owning them. Higa genuinely LIKES that Satou is small, shy, soft, loving, kind, sensitive, etc. But she also recognizes his inner strength, moral character, and ability to think for himself. Their relationship is just so well-rounded. This story was deeply soothing for me, and I thank you very much for writing it.

HornyMythicCreatureHornyMythicCreaturealmost 5 years ago

If you ever feel the desire to use this characters again, that day will be a happy day on hearth,

messerschmiedmesserschmiedalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story, excellent ending!

I really loved it! Congratulations!!!

Venus444Venus444almost 5 years ago
Love it

I'm always a fan of stories that focus on Japanese mythology, especially erotic and romance stories. This is a gem, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed this. Hope that there's a sequel one day, I'd love to see what life is like for Satou and Higanbana in her village during the winter.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Good:

Multi-cultural, trans species, anti sizest ( if that's a word) and polyethnic.

Pleased and willing to work a bit at suspending my incredulity.

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 3 years ago

Very well written and an extremely good read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And thus the two shoen stuck it to corrupt assholes in the lowlands. Praise Z0rg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please, please, please follow up Snekguy! I would pay for a sequel! Although, only write it if you have an idea, I don't want to force anything upon you friend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would have really loved this story, except for some of your word choices. Must the Oni’s breasts be fatty, her secretions slimy? Slimy? Why not slick, or slippery? I’d even accept her having secretions that were thick or viscous, but “slimy” has such negative connotations that it appears that you are trying to make her more disgusting than sexy.

A shame, in a story that I’d otherwise have really enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My only suggestion would be to make the Oni's dialogue more like a mountain demon than a 2nd gen Valley Girl; unless they have great Internet access at the top of the mountain, which would explain her modern sentence structure and slang.

Otherwise, a well crafted love story.

GeoD

lilthiccylilthiccyalmost 3 years ago

This was awesome! The story and descriptions flowed so well, and the setting enriched the plot and characters, clearly showing research and cultural understanding. This is a perfect piece of writing!

eragon43eragon43almost 3 years ago

One of the more strange stories I've read, which only servers to make it better. The writing is very good and story is very creative. I'll be sure to read more of your stories in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You like giant females that’s for sure. Hope it turns out well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any chance for a sequel?

sennodensennoden5 months ago

I think the site is broken, I can only give this story five stars when it clearly deserves ten. I've re-read three of your stories lately, and they've all been great, but unfortunately.... two of them don't have sequels like Fineprint does. So please write more Demon Gate and Black Velvet :D

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could have been shortened by about 5000-10000 words.

Should drop "slimy liquid" from any other submissions.

3 stars for me.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8884 months ago

Loved it. 5 stars. Some previous comments have merit, such as Valley Girl dialect and “slimy”, but the story itself is fantastic. Would love to read a series about their adventures. The two of them given a quest to help another Oni village, or even Higa’s own. Don’t think I’d want to read anything that would drive a rift between them, but the two of them tackling another adversity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2785 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...