All Comments on 'So You Want to be a Cuckold...'

by WorshipTheDivineGoddess

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 6 years ago
Many good points

One might also try buying the wife a realistic looking dildo, and introduce it as part of a threeway. Thanks, that was an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Informed, literate discussion on the topic. What a refreshing change!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Riveting

What a great read!

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Try as I might

I want to be the, "Goodhusband" in the story awakenings, she told me directly to my down tured face. "I'm not training another man?"

Like your take on a touchy state of mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Our relationship could be great

Our relationship has always been very honest. We tell each other everything, life goals, joys and fears. I was single and he was in the midst of a divorced when we met. We got to know each other and we clicked and married after about a year of dating. After a couple of years, finally more of our previous love life came up. I told him I had a three of previous relationship and they were all passing fancies. It was actually about 12, I just thought three would make him feel better. Then I asked him. He was shy at first but he told me that he had 5 previous girlfriends and of course his ex-wife. He told me everything. His honesty just poured out. He said that all his previous girlfriends and his first wife cheated relatively openly. I was shocked. He seemed to need to tell me more so I asked him to be specific. So he told me every detail of his cheating girlfriends and ex-wife, a very hot large-breasted redhead, who I knew before I married him. I saw her with other men in bars and at a private house party with a tall, well built, well as they say tall, dark and handsome man who was a bass player in a very popular local jazz band. I was really amazed and really curious. So I asked more about them and how they accomplished their escapades. He went into every specific detail including the fact that he watched a few times secretly when he caught them at home a couple of times. I even asked him to tell me how he felt about it. I really did not need to ask. It was obvious considering how turned on he got relating it all. Is this normal? I've read about cuckolds. Is it possible he doesn’t realize he is a cuckold? Funny thing is that his story really got to me too. Does he want me to be like them and cheat too? The thing is, I would never leave him. I now believe it would be great if he willingly gave me permission or even better, willingly asked me to explore and approve of my complete sexual independence.

agentstixagentstixalmost 6 years ago
This made me do extra chores for my wife

Hottest story I have read on here in forever. Top shelf advice for the man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Missing

Missed the part that healthy dom/sub relationships, which cucking is another form of, require huge amounts of consent and respect. The dom is just as responsible for meeting the sub's need (in this place the cuck) and not taking advantage of the power the sub allows them to have, and their power can be taken away at any time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You state shame is an aphrodisiac as if that is true for all. Shame CAN BE an aphrodisiac. It can also kill all arousal or interest, and cause lasting damage. It needs to be one of the most carefully consensual parts of any interaction, no matter the kink.

If she chooses NOT to participate in cuckholdry, you need to deal with it. You're not a cuck if she has simply left you for someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fascinating

I didn't realise most women wanted to sleep with other men, is this opinion or fact? I have suspected my wife of cheating before but have never had any real proof and maybe it is me being paranoid.

Strangely I do become aroused when I think of her making love to another man. I even tried to test her once but couldn't find a suitable candidate that I assumed she may like and lost my energy during the selection process.

MichaelEdwardsMichaelEdwardsover 5 years ago

Is this normal? I've read about cuckolds. Is it possible he doesn’t realize he is a cuckold? Funny thing is that his story really got to me too. Does he want me to be like them and cheat too? The thing is, I would never leave him. I now believe it would be great if he willingly gave me permission or even better, willingly asked me to explore and approve of my complete sexual independence.

Is it normal? It appears men like to see their partner have sex with others more than visa versa. I don`t think your partner prefers you to cheat. He probably would prefer to watch you getting pleasured. The thought of men having sex with my ex girlfriends is a great turn on to me, but only if she would show she is enjoying it. Test the water. Suggest maybe his exes wanted to stay with him, but its natural for people to want sex with others. How would you feel about him having other women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think this is a bit of helpful advice , however I don't believe every woman wants to be dominant , so no matter what you try she won't take the bait ! I would love to have a wife or girlfriend that would cuckold me , but they are hard to find !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if my wife ever did this she would be wise to never come near me again and she best learn to sleep with one eye open

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if my wife ever did this i would wait for the wife to sleep and i would throw gasoline on her and set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

worship the divine goddess- you sound like a true worthless whore. Your a horrible person, you are a POS whore

mletroutmletroutabout 2 years ago

Kinda funny. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I believe I was cuckolded.... a long time ago. I kind of want to be there, again. And in fact, I'm working on it. My question--let's call him "alpha male"....he was married. I think his wife knew. Is there anything in it for her? How does she use this relationship to her liking. She seemed to give me great respect.....more than I would have imagined she would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want my wife to fuck and suck another guy. The thought is a real turn on for me. I have noticed this is usually an older married man's fantasy. But I am young and have been married for only 8 years. I have been working on this coming true for 2 years now, just after we had our 2nd child. I do the laundry, the cooking and mop the hardwood floors. Plus, I do all the outside work. She does very little housework. I give her a back message and foot rub every day. Plus, I pick out some sexy clothes for her. We used to have intercourse about every day, but now about twice a month. Now I go down on her every night. She used to try to pull me up when she was getting ready to cum. But I would keep sucking until she is finished and too sensitive for me to go on. She doesn't try to pull me up anymore. I ask her if she is satisfied with my oral sex and told me she definitely is. But she has asked if I am ok with only getting off only a couple times a month. I tell her yes, but she doesn't realize I am getting myself off at least once a day thinking about her with another man. About 2 months ago she started going out with her friends every other Friday night while I take care of the kids. I hope this will eventually lead to her having sex with another guy. Of course, it may already be happening. She always takes a shower and brushes her teeth when she gets home on her nights out. I always go down on her when she comes to bed. There have been a few times when I thought I smelled a man down there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would do anything to be a cuckold and have my wife fucked by an alpha stud.

boblazaarboblazaaralmost 2 years ago

great use of social constructionist theory. Bravo

butterfly2020207butterfly2020207over 1 year ago

Hello Divine Goddess,

Beautiful story you have written, and I have a personal history similar to this story, although it was more of a threesome than a cuck kind of event. I was in an open relationship with woman for ten years and it was amazing.

I took my time just as you have detailed in this story. When I got to the end of your story I was so hungry for more and then realized you have just one story submitted. You are obviously very intelligent and a great writer, and I look forward to experiencing more of your work.

namaste,

Will

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Laughably bad. Just get a divorce or stay unmarried if you want to play around.

Cuck_Hubby1970Cuck_Hubby1970about 1 year ago

This is pure gold. I've done some of this in different order, but don't let the haters take away from probably the best approach possible if you want your wife to cuckold you. I should know, mine finally did after years of discussion!

BrutalBuddhaBrutalBuddha10 months ago

Love the focus on being a better husband and that the WIFE should be the one in control. There is a LOT of groundwork to do before even getting to cuckolding. Most cuckold relationships end because of the cuckold's toxicity. I have had several relationships with other men's wives. All the husbands with happy marriages had ceased trying to control or direct their wife. They submitted and were better men for it. If you can't give up trying to control and manipulate your wife into your personal kink dispenser, then you aren't cut out to be a cuckold. If you haven't made it a point to strive every day to be a better and more loving husband, you aren't cut out to be a cuckold. If you aren't building up her own Goddess energy, then you are failing as a husband and a cuckold.

And to all the haters saying it's cheating and she's a whore. It isn't cheating if her husband has given her his informed consent to have sexual relations outside of the marriage. Her sexual liberation has nothing to do with being a whore. When a man sleeps around, most people think he's a stud. Drop the double standards. A woman who ethically sleeps around is a total Goddess and a vixen. If you want a healthy cuckold relationship, then take this article to heart. All the husbands I know used remarkably similar approaches. All were in FLR (Female Led Relationships). And ALL were happier than ever.

"Do you want this right? Or do you want it now? You can't have both." Do the work cuckolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous