All Comments on 'Vicki'

by blurhead

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MASHKAVEEZOMASHKAVEEZOover 5 years ago
Nice

Nice work. So I'm guessing Vicki Blows is an adult actress, or a young lady with the coolrst of last names?

blurheadblurheadover 3 years agoAuthor

Can't believe I never answered that previous comment.....

Yes indeed she is a (nude) model from the UK, she mostly appeared in the "lads mags" from a few years back when they were still being produced - I seem to recall seeing her a lot in "Front", but she may well have appeared in the Sun and Daily Star (uk newspapers) when they had models on page 3.

Alas those lads mags got banned from the supermarkets and then the petrol stations and now of course there aren't any being produced. I am referring to magazine titles such as Ralph, Front, Loaded, FHM, Nuts, Zoo, The picture, People (australia).

Most of her work nowadays would therefore be online.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblurhead@blurhead
36 Followers
I am here primarily to show my pencil and digital artwork. I mostly work with traditionalist media, specializing in pencil on paper, however recently I have also been working my drawings in photoshop to produce digital art. Hope you find something interesting here, I am alway...