All Comments on 'Crack-Head'

by badbaddad

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
She Deserves It ALL.

Should have done more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cracked

Awful. Compulsion = rape.

Lukas

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
SICK!

STORY COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN A BETTER DIRECTION!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Damn

Holy shit....my dick was getting harder by the second......I thought there would have been more.....at least tell us if she was shaved or not ,,jesus..

D.irtyO.ldM.anD.irtyO.ldM.anabout 19 years ago
badbaddad, you are too modest

Hopefully this story is only the result of your fantasy to become a degenerate piece of pond scum. Please hurry and post the sequel in which the girl's boyfriend interrupts the attempted rape, beats the narrarator senseless (that should take about 3 seconds) and has his pit bull chew off the little wee-wee of the still-conscious 'person' (obviously not a man). Oh...oh...I'm getting so excited I'm going to have to blindfold myself and run with scissors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good start

Good start with numerous directions to go. Who knows maybe the "Tough Love" will straighten her out. Then she can clean up and have a loving incest relationship with her dad maybe even draw mom back into the family down the road for some whole family incest fun.

tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
Good story

TOUGH LOVE!!! It seems like a terrible thing until you see the results of it. I would sure like to see some more chapters to this story. It is one hell of a good starter!!

With room for lots of rough sex!!! Love that stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Erotic?

If you're into sexually abusing your daughter, maybe - the daughter's crack cocaine addiction somehow justifies this? For everyone else, about as arousing as a plate of over-boiled cabbage. "I've been wanting a piece of your ass since you were 10 years old"? Nice! Does this give us an insight as to why the daughter sought refuge in crack in the first place? Unmitigated garbage - not deserving of "00"!

magus1011magus1011about 19 years ago
Bad

Yech, almost enough for me to leave Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Chunder!!!!!!!!!!!

What a depraved story and what a shit the girls father is.

Not to my taste at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bovine Fecal Material

Show me a female crackhead and I'll show a girl who's family had no sense of boundaries. A sick story by a sick author. If you liked this story, please seek help because you're one pathetic screwed up subhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't hate the playa

Right on! Don't be afraid to get nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Rock Fucking Hard

Can't wait for the next installment. Sick or not, my dick doesn't lie and it is up. Way way up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Way to go!

Loved this story, and hope to see at least a few more chapters to it! I wanna hear about her getting her teenage butt reamed by the old man!

And, what is wrong with all these other people people leaving you negative comments? If they dont approve of this story, then why the fuck are they reading stuff in the incest/taboo section in the first place????? Bunch of fucking hypocrites, I say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Work

If you can piss off the sick fuckers on this site you have done somthing right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
want more

want more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More. More. More.

That was so hot. I am depraved, but I loved it maybe I should write a story about what I do to my loser addict boyfriend in real life. I think it straightened him out it's a really touching story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:)

NEW PHONE WHO DIS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

U sik fuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dirty bitch dad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous