All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 17'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wasn’t expecting that!

I wasn’t expecting that... but fuck that was hot! I know there’ll be readers who’ll be disappointed in our two protagonists “opening up” their relationship but so what? If they’re happy then so be it. As a married closeted bi guy it’s episodes like this that remind me why the average gay man is happier and more sexually satisfied than the average straight man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Very Dangerous Game!!!

Hot for sure..... who would not want to get it on with a pair a gorgeous twins? BUT I would be lying if I said it did not really bother me. I think these two need to have a serious talk about what they are doing together with others, before they destroy a really good thing that they have together!!! Jealousy and hurt feelings are the next step! Insecurities that one seemed to maybe enjoy things a bit to much are just around the corner. I want them both to realize that relationships that are open, with no real ground rules are very dangerous, before they fuck up a really good relationship. This open relationship scenario rarely works out well for very long! Someone almost always gets seriously hurt! You play... then you pay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dangerous game.

I totally agree with anon who posted “a very dangerous game” . This chapter was fucking hot! But Chad and Scott worked really hard to get where they are, and Scott already had a pretty scandalous past, so I’m hoping that they got this out of their system and they can resume focusing on them. They have a hot sex life as it is!! Please don’t let this fuck their relationship up.

uniliveunilivealmost 6 years ago

Funny how different the readership is here and on GD. I knew you'd get a few negative comments on Lit because they're now experimenting. I was waiting for something like this to happen and it didn't disappoint, it was hot, loved the fact that they're playing together and I don't think it will be detrimental to their relationship but only you know...

briacon429briacon429almost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys! (Except for “Gloria”. Your spam doesn’t belong here, and I’ve already reported it. Take a hike, girl!)

I’m actually really happy to hear you guys are worried about Scott and Chad. As a writer, there’s no better compliment than knowing people are getting so into these characters! I’m not going to say what happens next, but I will say that any good story depends on good drama. After all, if the characters are just going to live happily ever after, then the story should end there!

If I’ve done my job right, you should always want to know what happens next. So hopefully I can still throw a few twists at you, and hopefully you won’t see them coming till I want you too! But I’ll just leave you to contemplate that thought... ;)

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301almost 6 years ago

I enjoyed the first half of this chapter a lot. The dirty talk was awesome. I, personally, don't have an affinity for twin brothers who get down with each other, but I'm not judging others who like it. The writing is great like it always is, and if Brian Bonds has taught us anything, it's that you can have sexy time with a gaggle of gays and still only have eyes for one person, so this posing as a threat to their relationship doesn't worry me... yet. We'll see what the future has in store for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm loving Scott and Chad's explorations and I can't wait for them to go visit Scott's family!!! I hope you update again really soon cause this is fucking hot!!!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 6 years ago
So hot

God I love hot cock stories. I'm gonna be hard thinking about this the rest of the day.

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 5 years ago

great chapter!! my boyfriend and I recently started exploring like this so I'm extra in love with this part?

"I had to remind myself that he was my boyfriend's brother, and thus very much off-limits" is my favorite line I have ever read on literotica; I burst out laughing. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still Loving It!

This was a hot one for sure. Since it's fiction I'm not one bit worried about Chad & Scott. (Besides, I've seen the ending. That's how I got started reading this). They keep on having hot sex and that's what I like to read. cp

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Loving all the sex!

I am loving all the sex along with how Scott & Chad's relationship is evolving! Such a fun lusty series!

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

So far I am liking the story, except for the use of the word faggot. I could have done without it heard it a lot in school even when hiding in the closet ( still am, long story).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous