All Comments on 'Vannerbehn's Luck Pt. 01'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lastman416lastman416almost 6 years ago
Oh man! I am excited!

One of my favorite Literotica authors *and* a D&D style story! I will be checking regularly for updates!

Right off the bat I can tell that this main character is different from the main characters in most of your other stories. I mean, you’ve got a “type,” but that’s not a complaint. However, while Kelsen isn’t a polar opposite to most of your main characters, I can already pick up on a more varied personality.

I’m looking forward to seeing the story progress.

lastman416lastman416almost 6 years ago
Also...

I never really figured out what Benteram’s magical sticks were supposed to accomplish.

The_Comte_dAmourThe_Comte_dAmouralmost 6 years ago
Fantastic (in every sense of the word)

Great characters, wonderful narrative, delightful humor, fun sexy times... I really look forward to future installments!

...And what is it about necromancers being arrogant assholes, anyway? :D

loragassloragassalmost 6 years ago
As usual, you provide some great reading.

Brings back my old gaming days of the 70's. Before advanced D&D.

KnightofoilKnightofoilalmost 6 years ago
Very nice start

Let's see where it goes.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
This is Really Good

Interesting characters, interesting story, a bit of mystery... off to a good start!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
To lastman416

It seem fairly obvious, that their 'magic' was alchemy; the adventurers needed the flares so they could see to fight. It was Kelsen's job to set the flares as close to the dragon as possible, making Kelsen visible first, and thus probably the first to die.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

A good first story, let us see what the rest brings

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Obviously they went after a dragon and all Vannerbehn's party bought the farm. I'm certainly not averse to the fact we as readers don't know more particulars about it--as Vannerbehn wasn't terribly keen on any of them except the leader--and the lack of detail invites about the same detachment the main protagonist feels. Now while entire female party arriving invites many interesting possibilities, the story ends with less detail than I've come to expect from your stories, and really...a little too much lacking to explain Pamna instantly falling for him (despite a possible charm spell) on such short notice. Another page would have likely sufficed to explain their arrival and especially how or why they were there for the dragon. Perhaps they had trailed Vannerbehn's party or found out about their quest after his party left the city? Did they stumble across their tracks and put 2 + 2 together? Or did they perhaps know one or two of his party even peripherally and try to determine their fate or what they were after?

Intriguing start, although I have to rate this 4 for needing a few more details.

jcus0511jcus0511about 1 year ago

Loved the way this chapter rolled out & the characters. Looking forward to continuing this read. Well done.

GimliOakensGimliOakens5 months ago

I love D&D stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4307 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES