All Comments on 'Co-Worker in Come-Fuck-Me Heels'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too short

Loved the story, the build up. The onl negative comment i have is that it ended so quick once the sex started

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LOVE this story. It's MY CUP OF TEA 100% & THEN SOME MORE! I gave you a 5+ [***** (5.5/5 = 110% "way above expectations")]!

This story is a MUST READ if you are into wife sex stories.

The story is VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC!

The STORYLINE was INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED, & SKILLFULLY CRAFTED.

If a woman has a FRAGILE SELF ESTEEM she needs positive affirmation of her looks & her personality. If on top of that, she is not happy in her marriage, she is ripe for a fling or an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

This a great story! Please write more!

ilikeitwildilikeitwildover 5 years ago
love the heel talk!

i love women in heels , love the way you discri\be them !

MrBondsMrBondsover 5 years ago
Very Good!

Hot, enjoyable co-worker fantasy. Your writing style is straight forward and descriptive. Most of us know "ordinary" women at work or otherwise who turn into sexy vixens with the right hair, makeup, clothes and shoes. I always have my woman wear high heels when I fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love women dresses well and in heels

I love Love women dresses well and in heels . Keep up the good work !

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Good story

I’ve read this author before and like him, but this story wasn’t as good or as well written as the one I read 1st. He needs to edit. Editing his story would make a huge difference. In its current form the errors draw attention away from the story. Also I want more detail. I would have scored The story much higher had there been more description of erotic situations once they were inside the hotel room. Very little Time was spent on letting us know what happened inside the room and that could’ve been epic. I think this author is more than capable of being able to write A phenomenally steamy, erotic story, it’s simply a matter of getting the erotic details all there with out editing errors. He has the imagination and can put us there with him. I look forward to reading more of his. It could be that this was one of his very 1st stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BBRAVO! LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5).

👍

AbletimAbletimabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed sharing the fantasy

Enjoyed the interaction between the characters. Reminds me of a time when I was younger and had a work relationship with a young woman. My ending was not as lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF! LOVE IT. VERY VERY EROTIC. REALISTIC TOO.

Katie is a keeper.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fabulous erotic sensual story , I Loved it. Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time for a follow up to this story!

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 1 year ago

The sort of heels i love my wife wearing too

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh man! My wife has worn heels like that and drove me crazy with lust! I have seen guys drool over her. I took a photo of her in sheer nude to the waist pantyhose with see-through nylon crotch and a pair of heels like that.

Emma2009Emma20093 months ago

Would have liked a longer version.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous