All Comments on 'Desperate Ch. 01'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 6 years ago
Great start - more please

Very well written with great characters

Looking forward to Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mr Rogers myst gave a first name

What qorkplace today has pwople called by their surname?

Surely nobody is as timid as her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too bad you had to make this a boss as predator plot.

If this woman agrees to become the boss's sex student I hope she also learns how to file a sexual harassment claim.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

bad_hobbitbad_hobbitabout 5 years agoAuthor
No, not "boss as predator" - nothing like it!

Did you actually read the story? If you did, you'll see it's much more the reverse. Mr Rogers tries to get Vicky to hire an escort, and resists all her initial attempts to persuade him to deflower her. He doesn't find her sexually attractive, and spends a lot of his own cash on Vicky out of pity for her, hoping she'll find a suitable guy. She absolutely insists that he's the one to take her virginity, and increasingly makes it hard for him to refuse. Hopefully, as you read on, you'll see just how conflicted he gets.

"Boss as predator" is a theme that's easy and stale, and I don't like my female characters to be victims. Vicky isn't a victim - except possibly of her parents' repressed attitudes; she very much takes charge here through sheer willpower, and hopefully this story shows how even the ugliest duckling can become a swan.

bad_hobbitbad_hobbitabout 5 years agoAuthor
If y0u real1y must make a c0mment,,,

...then at least take the trouble to proof-read it before you post it.

Vicky is in awe of her boss. As you'll see from Chapter 6, everyone calls him Tony, except his secretary who was brought up very strictly to respect anyone in authority, and decides to call him 'sir'. She probably would even have respected Trump until her brain was switched on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
I've achieved my target of getting 100 pieces on Literotica by the end of 2023, and there are more 'Consequences' chapters in detailed development. New chapters of Mr Big, Speakeasy Girl, Three Into Two, the Sally Spring saga, Desperate and Dolly will appear in the next few mo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Desperate Series Info