All Comments on 'Enslaving His Sister Ch. 02'

by Steve1613

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it

Your story was really good! I binge read both of the chapters.. nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s a great story

It’s a great story but it could use more a third character maybe even a fourth it’s to great of a story to stop at only two

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

This story was utterly adorable!! It was so sweet, yet erotic, and completely satisfying!! I loved every moment of it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A well worked story

You have succeeded in a difficult situation,you having brought together a double sibling relationship without it becoming tacky or ridiculous, congratulations.

laitqwertylaitqwertyabout 5 years ago
3/5

It is a pity that it all broke off. I expected more, but here .. it seemed to be a big sweep but they cut the budget.

beautiful beginning. middle..and abruptly end set at 3/5. The ending is very fast, the events are forced. I am not a psychologist, but the process could have been delayed, more could be described .. at such a pace one can write a story like "brother fucked his sister. end." The father’s attention to the daughter is already too much, and the son’s attention to the mother is completely superfluous. It would be possible without it. It is also very strange that their friends did not pay attention to the changes .. in general, very cheap, it is necessary to rewrite.

Didn't even jerk off (

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

This chapter for me seemed to rushed as if you couldn’t wait to finish it. ⭐️⭐️

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 3 years ago

Good thing you didn't spoil it by adding father daughter sex or mother son sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What?

The first story set the parents up as total morons that 'couldn't see what was going on' allowing readers to comment on what they thought was happening with the parents; surprise, surprise, they were siblings too! Seems the author had more on this topic but as the first one was so poorly thought out, he took the comments section and said, "That'll wrap it up nicely, I don't even have to put in any effort!"

Chapter 1 was so shabby, there was no need to put in any real effort in 2 it would seem, making it such a shallow brief of a common trope only fans of the same drivel (mom and dad are BDSM siblings, children are as well, and it all ends happily ever after and none of their friends or business associates now have a clue--and other family just don't exist, they probably died in some horrible non-BDSM accident--but not to worry, the moronic friends and business associates will turn out to all be BDSM siblings as well because there is no original thought here at all?)

Fans of the genre will mostly love it, but as many probably don't. I voted it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

brother sister breeding stories are the best. I love impregnating my sister. we have 4 children so far.

Ihaveno1Ihaveno1over 1 year ago

Too much violence with the whipping, killed my libido..thanks a lot

madhoo1991madhoo1991about 2 months ago

It is exciting to carry incest into the second generation. Perhaps it would have been more interesting if the mother and daughter conceived their second child from their son and father respectively so that the family is mixed up properly, the son breeding his mother and the father breeding his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not bad but imo it was unneccesary. One part was enough

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous