All Comments on 'Michael Cuckold of the Year'

by rodryder44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOW A CUCKOLD

Eat creampies and clean cocks. YUM YUM YUM

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 5 years ago
Perfect!

I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Nice story. There is nothing better in life than being a cuckold and cleaning up cream pies (I speak from experience).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Fan

Good story, I am fine with cuckolding but not domination. I would have won for sure because I also would have shot him if he didn't do as he was told in my house. These stories of black domination suck and are bullshit because the wife is going to lose the real man her cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really LIKE your STORY. It's a FUCK FEST. It was meant to be a fuck fest. I gave you a 4+ [(****+) 4.4/5 = 88%]!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Forget the cuckold part. That was just dumb. He's going to divorce her before she brings home something nasty he can't divorce. But once he puts a PI on her and the PI has evidence that she's the Company's whore, guess who is getting rich? His wife and her Boss get fired (maybe sent to jail). The Company makes her husband an offer he can't refuse because if what happened got out, their Company is history. Of course there's the payout from all the men that fuck his wife. All those deals she supposedly closed? They're all attached to Companies and probably have wives. So their Companies and their marriages are on the line too. The payouts at the threats of lawsuits would be tremendous. Hell he doesn't need a PI. She's so stupid she took pictures with her own phone. She's a prostitute. They are her pimps. Can you spell j-a-i-l? This whole mess is so stupid that it's laughable.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like it very much, gave you a 4+ (⭐⭐⭐⭐+)! Pornographic!

I agree with anon 10/16/18 (really likes the story); according to him, this story is a FUCK FEST!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with anon 09/05/18 "A Fan"

This story is a wild sex fantasy. It is a nice story.

Some guys have a very strong voyeur/cuck side. For them it is a dream-come-true situation when they watch his wife scream with pleasure as another man fucks her brains out (I speak from experience).

As for the creampie, when you love a woman unconditionally, nothing can disgust you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It‘s not about the piss poor drivel we are gagging here,

it‘s about the ridiculous wannabe writer and his obssesion to outdo his mother in cum farted stories on latrine walls

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soon

My wife will be back soon with a pussy full on cum for me to enjoy. Having a slut wife is so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrodryder44@rodryder44
296 Followers
Retired former insurance exec, male with grown children and free time to write crazy stories.