All Comments on 'Thumbs Down Ch. 2'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Story rolling smoothly

This is a good revenge story. No one gets killed but It looks like some may wish they did.

It's a case of everybody loses/

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
I liked it!

The good guy wins...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Trash

Worthless. The hubby is just another cheating asshole, just like his wife. She cheated so somehow that makes it OK for him to commit adultery all in the name of "getting even". Isn't that just wonderful. Makes me wanna puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
some people are brian dead

a wife and mother is a whore for a law firm.her husband go to her and say come clean we work it out and she shit in his face.after that it open season on her ass.if any puke minded person can't see that they need help.she open her family up for anything.you don't shit on people and don't get shit on.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
morals

personally i wouldn't commit adultery even if cheated on (i would go ahead and get a divorce first), but i can understand! does it make him worse than or as bad as her? no.. i don't think so - unless he follows a faith where he is forbidden to cheat, then he is not technically cheating. you can't cheat an unfaithful wife BECAUSE SHE IS UNFAITHFUL... if she does have faith in the relationship then she is just a bigger bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Charley 'Creampie' Ace...

puts his chin back on the chinrest in the next chapter

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SO FAR SO GOOD

as a lawyer, dont ever ask a question which you dont know the answer, and let sleeping dogs lie. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Part 2 is pure dreck.

Dialog is stiff, stilted and unfeeling. What wife would say, "Unknown to me... a camera was... " ?

And hubby enjoyed Georgia to the max! Really? What a cute term. I'm really disappointed with the writing.

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
Some nice ideas

but it's ridiculous to imagine that Georgia and Marge would agree to destroying their husbands' business. No matter how angry they might be, they know where their alimony has to come from.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
AND IN THE COLISEUM

its Et Tu Bruto once more, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ITS GETTING BETTER

a little more better all the time. TK U MLJ LV NV

kdcee79kdcee79over 8 years ago
yuck

Nothing more to be said

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
No WAY!

He should reconcile with this pathetic whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!! ....AGAIN!!!!

Your character is as pathetic as you are!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why?

The concern about Ron. He obviously enjoyed cheating on his wife and was eager and willing participant

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ron was not a good man.

He was a worthless cunt who had it coming to him. Jack was a bigger asshole but It's a shame he didn't get to confront the other fucker too.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
strange

Ron says Jack is calling the shots, but then Ron has power to fire Jack.

Your allowing Ron to get away unscathed makes no sense.

Poor thinking on your part.

Ruined decent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5* Short Intense Enjoyable

This story is based on the fact that lawyers are basically whores and pimps.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
What?

"My only regret in all this is hurting Ron. I liked him, but he wasn't totally innocent, either."

I had to read this and several line before and after to make sure it was the husband writing it. So I corrected it.

"My only regret in all this is not hurting Ron and Jack far far more. I liked him, but then found out he was fucking my wife and was too weak to stand up to Jack, he deserved everything he got, either."

And having got the full story, Jack was not found in a gutter with his throat slit? OK, how about arrested for blackmail, rape, sexual harressment, modern slavery? How about all the men in the office being arrested as co-conspirators? I guess some people are far more passive than others.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
And I forgot

Husband - cheated with Georgia

Destroyed Georgia and Marge's chance of a good payout

And broke the law by stealing client details.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why?

Why let Ron off the hook? He was using her too. Destroy them all.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good story

The fact that this story has been often imitated on LE even in details makes it a vintage one. I love that writer does not fuss with fake "psychology" and "self-examination" as so many of imitators do.

Gold standard for "payback BTB" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Interesting story until she started recounting graphic details of her sexual encounters with Jack and Ron. No self-respecting husband would sit and listen to that ridiculous drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
COMMENTS -- GREAT and POOR

I get what dark2donut2 is saying, but never realized it until he pointed it out. I have read the stories that have the guy cracking his heart open and going on and on and on with introspection until it becomes tedious. I do a lot of skipping and scanning to get through the uncomfortable self questioning. Thankfully this story was absent of such malarky. And, thankfully, dark2donut2 pointed out the absence. It is hard to see what is not there. But dark2donut2 did.

I look at it very much differently than the commenter just before me (starts, "Interesting story until"). I (and probably many readers) would be curious. Besides, it was a needed component in the confrontation, that every good Loving Wives story needs (maybe a few exceptions).

A well written story that has my attention.

5 star chapter.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The fact that someone agrees with Dark2Dumbass2 is frightening. The psychosis is deep-seated with those two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOPE!

This story had a promising start, but not it has taken a major turn into STUPID!

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
A couple of things

Firstly, just because someone wants to BTB; it doesn't mean they have a deep seated psychosis issue. It depends on what the bitch/bastard does. The MC gave his wife multiple times to confess to save their marriage. (Which I wouldn't have done.) I would have sent pictures to EVERYONE, not just their clients. Then filed for divorce and civil suits against both the bosses and the company. There were several legal things she could have done for being passed over besides sucking cock. You don't have to necessarily BTB; but fucking her bosses for so long and exposing the MC to potential diseases? Yea, she deserves it. Secondly, I can't believe that he would try to save his marriage. There's no excuse or forgiveness for cheating. That includes him. He should have honored his vows even though she didn't.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Why

Why do all the cheating wives in LW have to tell the husband how great the sex with the lover was? It seems counterintuitive to me.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Went from a bad story to a totally fucking ridiculous and horrible story.

I had few hopes this would be an improvement but in the end it was pure worthless garbage.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

It took her awhile to gather herself together, and start, "I turned into a slut because of frustration. Frustration caused by being passed over for promotions and raises due to the fact that I was a female. As you know, I worked very hard to establish myself, it was very important to me to be successful. After being passed over several times, I finally lost my cool and confronted Jack, the partner responsible for passing me over. He flat out told me that unless I gave him sexual favors, I had no chance to advance. I refused, and went to Ron and told him what Jack had said. He just looked away and told me that Jack was calling the shots." thats not becoming a slut thats becoming a prostitute

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

I actually think this is a realistic scenario, contrary to what some commenters said...

She didn't love him though. Nor, did she respect him

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

This part is really just a vivid description of the wife having sex with another man and getting turned on by it and wanting more. That is the very essence of a cuck story, somewhat poorly disguised by having the husband apparently taking decisive action. I haven't looked at Part 3 yet but suspect the writer will now appeal either to the BTB crowd or the RAAC crowd, getting on board with the cuck story crowd and whichever other group is chosen.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I heartily approve of any story that involves the burning of the cheating wife, the more brutal the better.

I also approve of ay story that is not written by a worm of an author who thinks it is acceptable to have a husband permit his wife's cheating or who participates in the cheating

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Now I know what can make me a killer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

"I only wish you had come to me when Jack first made you service him. I would have understood. We could have worked things out."

/

What the actual fuck?!? Jack didn’t MAKE her do anything! When he first said that she’d never get promoted without performing sexual favors, that’s textbook sexual harassment. You go to the police, you go to the State Labor Board, and you get a lawyer for the lawsuit that’s going to make you very, very rich.

/

LW stories based on this premise are absurd unless they’re set in a 1963 Mad Men universe. Also, she’s supposed to be smart enough to be good at her high level job, while simultaneously foolish enough to ignore blatant harassment? That’s bad writing!

/

As for the MC saying he could have worked things out because her boss forced her, that’s just a cuck statement. A GOOD wife values her husband and her honor more than her job and status!

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous