All Comments on 'Fucked into Madness Ch. 01'

by LordRavencraft

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reread and Proofread

The story itself is proceeding well but it unfortunately has incorrect word usages and simple gender mistakes as well as awkward sentence structure. I would strongly suggest that you both reread your writing to detect the small mistakes and then have another person proofread it. Mistakes are like potholes in a roadway; both can be nuisances and even destructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Arousing.

Please finish this story it's one of the most erotic stories that I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
absurd

I am about four paragraphs into this turd, and already, the grammar and word usage is maybe fourth grade level.

TemerityViewsTemerityViewsover 5 years ago
Great story premise

Although there are a number of typos and grammatical errors, I look forward to reading more of this story. May I suggest that you double check your work before posting. But, in-spite-of the nay-sayers ... continue to post your stories. They are good.

Carmilla234Carmilla234over 5 years ago
Hello...

First off,this story has great potential I think. I liked the concept a lot.

I found some mistakes however with sentence structure, pronouns, awkward wording , and incorrect word usage. I would suggest you continue writing however and enlist a free editor to read through your work and edit it. You shouldn't give up though, practice makes perfect.

All in all, I would read the second part though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Never mind the armchair literary professors

This story is very well done and is an excellent example of the genre. As far as typos go don't worry about it if these ppl want edited work they can go to a bookstore. This reads just fine and quality is more important than wasted energy rechecking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous