All Comments on 'ABS Suck-n-Fuck'

by lostsoul1974

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good sucking

I could feel you sucking the cocks while I was reading. I also like to suck cock and have many cocks at a time if possible. I once sucked 4 cocks one after the other. They all said it was the best they ever had. Your story is great and yes I am jerking off reading it. I just wish I had a cock to suck now so we could cum together. Keep up the good work and keep sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Heavey Loads

The worship of cock is wonderful! Especially when I feel it grow thicker in my sucking mouth just before I am blessed with the rich pulsing flow of sperm I love to swallow. My wife also loves to have me suck her lover's cock and also lick her when she is full of cum. She has promised me that I will eat sperm for the rest of our life together. I am of course delighted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hard and ready

Thanks for a great story. I have my hard cock out and am enjoying my own precum as I read your stories. I wish I had a cock to suck I would like to swallow some cum besides my own. I think I will cum in my hand and then swallow it down and imagine it's yours. Keep up the good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Wow! That was really a turn-on. It made me hard. The guy really enjoyed being dominated by the other guy, didn't he? I would love to read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
makes me hot

I have to make a run to the local ABS now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Felt good

Wow this felt incredible I go carzy over a hot

bod like that

abs make me hornier than ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love the dirty talk

I love dirty talk when I'm sucking cock and getting fucked. I used to say that I was "bi" but right now I only want to suck cock & get fucked. I love it when guys who have their cocks in my mouth call me "fag", "queer" & "faggot cock-sucker" because that's what I really am. If I'm gay, that's fine with me - I only want cock in my mouth & in my ass.

Tell us more stories like this. It really turned me on and brought back some great memories of my recent visits to an ABS.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 13 years ago
Call me a cock-slut.

I luv to hear them moan and cll me names when I suck them or they fuck my tight asshole!!! Great story...Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ABS Suck-n-Fuck

I love going to ABS . I suck my first cock at one . i go there all the time to suck cock now. good storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ron

That was hot! Maybe a follow-up story with a romance angle now that he gave his v-card?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I wish we had ABS in Dallas with gloryholes. I still go to them and suck cock and occasionally get lucky and find A big cock to fuck me. Great story. Can't wait for the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i wish we had an abs in england.? let alone dallas.?

fuck reminds me of the cottaging days before the fuckers bricked em up.?

ezsmilesezsmilesover 11 years ago
the heat of the moment

Its never a good idea to let strangers fuck you without a condom, but in the heat of the moment sometimes things happen. Oh well.

Still lots of glory holes in Calif.

thanks for such a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fond memories

Sounds like one of my many fond memories of abs action...the best. Plenty of good material for self pleasure many years later. Never forget the time troll shot his load on my cock, then watched me use his cum to get me off....and then I had a cum cocktail to clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Tks, really good.I was in a booth, I had just sucked a guy in a suit, his cumm still hot in my mouth.,I looked through the other hole, peered in it was a guy in overalls, middle aged, he had his cock out,i moved back, his cock came through the hole, nice not too big but hard,i sucked it ,he stood still, then pulled back,his finger at the hole,o.k so I moved to the hole, his oily hand stroked me, then his finger moved to my hole,rimming, gently probing, then his mouth,sucking while his finger probed further into my opening,my cumm rose and shot into his mouth,oh so good. I finally pulled back, his cock came back through the hole,covered in lube,i stroked it, I heard turn around, i don't do anal, turn around and i will push it in between your legs. I did and his lubed cock moved between my legs, then he pulled back and slid it up and down my crack,touching my hole,everytime he did i shivered pushing back until as he slid up and forward, the head of his cock nudged my hole. i held still, not pulling away and for the first time a cock slid slowly into my arse, He didn't last long,after a few strokes he shot his cumm into me,making it easier to move in and out,then he moved away.Now at the gloryhole, i offer a condom, those who will not wear it i will suck but those who put it on i give the option,and 9 times out of 10 i end up with my arse full of cock.

slut4bigcocksslut4bigcocksabout 9 years ago
hot

i wish i was in this abs

i will have suck so many cocks before being fucked like the slut i am

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love it

I used to visit ABS's in the late 70's after I had a few drinks and smoked a few joints and I was just like you,,horny for hard cocks and I did it alot..In those days the booths were arranged with preferences,( str8-lesbian-gay- bi etc..) and I always waited for the gay booth to open up...I even sucked the store clerk in the hallway a few nights when I was super horny.... MAN OH MAN , having a buzzz really made me want to suck and be fucked... Thanks for the story, it reminded me of the better times...P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love having my ass filled with cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great thing about getting old? Reading a hot story and, at the end, finding out you already rated it 5 stars AND favorited it, but did not even remember reading it! Just about soaked my shorts to this one, OMG, what a fucking dream sex scene! I wish there were glory holes in Athens GA like this place, what a shame all the idiots who have run places like this out of business. 5 more stars, dude, 5 more stars!

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I loved this story. I remember those days back in the 70’s. I use to suck lots of cock in the gloryholes but I never got fucked in one. If I sucked a guy who’s cock I wanted in my ass I’d tell him let’s go to my hotel room. So many of the guys I wanted to fuck me Agreed and off we went. One time it was a black guy who had a 12 inch cock. I rode him four times taking his cum load each and every time. I walked bow legged for two days.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love going to the adult book store.I went to this store in Birmingham that had glory holes and they also had a xxx

movie theater.I Loved going in there because you could see

what everyone was doing.I love sucking black cock.I would get all the way naked in there and Jack my cock while I deep throated a big black cock and some one always sucked me off while I was swallowing a big cock too.Great times

SexecclecticSexecclectic21 days ago

Great stuff. Reminds me of so many great times long past in the metro area bookstores in town. Especially those on Warren and Michigan Avenues. The glory days seem to be all but gone tho. I sure learned a lot in those places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous