All Comments on 'Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 01'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wandereyewandereyeover 5 years ago
Keep going

Thought it was a pretty hot story and I'm looking forward to reading part 2.

msslavemsslaveover 5 years ago
Want more

Your warning at the top encouraged me to quickly start reading. Wife made me an anal slut with her dildos and always said she'd bring home a man for me to suck and be fucked by. It was just fantasy talk, but a fantasy that still burns deep in my brain.

Looking forward to more of this couple's adventures.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
can't wait for chapter 2

This is a great 1st chapter. I too am a sissy cocksucking faggot husband. I'd love for my wife to feed me her boyfriend's cock and then after he fucks her I'd eat all his cum from her cunt. Then he'd fuck me deep and hard with his big juicy cock.

I love all your stories. can't wait to read more.

IlovetoeatspermIlovetoeatspermover 5 years ago

Nice story. Looking forward to the next adventure. I love getting my ass stretched wide and eating my sperm as desert

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So hot I’m a secret cuck fantaize about it all the time

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Outstanding beginning...

Loved it and looking forward to the rest of the story.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Nice story

Love it. Wish I had a big cock to suck right now. Wish My wife had a big cocked man fucking her right now too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, though not into the tiny cock humiliation, I love cum, creampies, assholes, cocks, very oral slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it, I have an average cock 6" but loved cleaning up when the wife took a strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Luv being a sub & anal sex. This story was perfect for me!

Claudia69Claudia697 months ago

Your stories are always great to squirt off too..I believe this will be a good series..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2354 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES