All Comments on 'Pillow Talk Ch. 07'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Briiliant

You know how to spread a great story ... loved it all and I look forward to your future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Every story of yours is a treat.

Every page engaging, every conversation appealing and every involvement between 2 people utterly delectable. How do you manage to create a character with such deftness, is nothing but art. I seem to get my panties horribly wet every time I read these. I am not sure if that's a good thing or not.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I read this series up to chapter 6 over the weekend, and was distraught when I couldn't finish it, because I was totally caught up in it.

The conclusion was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Fuck!

So I haven't been on Literotica since like 2011 and decided to check it out, came to the trans section because I'm trans (ftm) after reading the small description of ch. 5 I clicked on it and I was INSTANTLY HOOKED. I love how I was able to still get into the story even though I started at ch. 5. Each chapter stands on its own. The sex scenes were WILD. I'm about to read it from the beginning because I just kept going from ch. 5. GREAT READ. AWESOME STORY AUTHOR! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love you Michele Nylons

I think I have read all your stories, I'm not quite sure how many there are but they have really enlightened my libido. This is the first story that I have read that doesn't over lap in one way or another. Please keep writing these amazing stories and if it were at all possible I'd love to meet you in person.

nothere90nothere90almost 4 years ago
More Twists and Turns

Wow, never saw that ending coming. Enjoyed it Michele.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 3 years ago
Fabulous

Great story!! Great ending. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A deserving ending for a deserving girl....actually for all 3, Michelle, Linda, and Rita 💞💞💞

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding. I don’t fully understand trans but this was an excellent way to get a little further into the reality. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Honestly, I wouldn't mind a spinoff story focusing on Michelle Lawrence and her exploits. Maybe she'd end up moonlighting as a Private Detective with Linda and Rita as her assistants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pillow Talk Series Info