All Comments on 'The Lesbian Maker'

by YellowTion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

You hit the kinks I like in a story. The title a little cliché, but the sex scenes were hot. The story should be in Mind Control, not in Lesbian sex, but I have been wrong before. Keep writing and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Great

This was a bit disappointing for me, honestly. I think it was because one second she's sitting in the police department, then the next thing we know we're inside this club where the Mistress is suddenly punishing Heidi for interrupting when she made it clear she wasn't going to make Heidi her slave or punish her in any way, but then she still makes Heidi her slave anyway. I defeats the purpose of having a second chapter if you were going to make it an actual series. Also, it kind of turned me off when she was also cheating on her boyfriend. A couple grammatical issues as well, not that it's too important, just maybe run through the story once more before you submit it for real.

Nice try though, Zayne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Please continue on with the The fate of the other cop

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great more please

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 5 years ago
Great

I cannot wait for Camilla meeting with the Lesbian Maker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I agree with the first comment about you hitting some great kinks. The story was fun and hot. I hope you are working on another chapter, YellowTion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category: it should be in mind control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous