All Comments on 'The Consequences of Infidelity Ch. 01'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is what I hate about this type of story , he could end this before it goes to far with the proof that he has already gotten, so why allow her to go through with it, when you know if she goes what's going to happen, and the fact that if it happens you'll divorce her. The fact that she has rebuffed everything so far shows that you may be able to get over what has happened so far, but then the lies and trust that have been damaged are always hard to repair.

ToymandaveToymandaveover 5 years ago
So far so good

Nice build up. I think you picked a pretty good spot to end the first chapter by ending it with with a tense situation hanging out there. You have me hooked and waiting for the next chapter. Great job.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
Oh you better hurry up with the next chapter

Time for some consequences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Burn Her for the pain she is causing the Family. But most of all the disrespect that she has shown toward you.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
We’ve seen this plot before

Loyal and faithful wife, tempted by evil friend promising unbridled pleasure. The wife has developed new sexual skills, supposedly even before actually cheating. The husband gets suspicious, contacts private investigator, starts arrangements with his accountant, bank and attorney.

This is only the first chapter. Hopefully, the author will surprise us with some sort of plot twist.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

"Are you saying you are forbidding me to go?"

"No, I'm telling you that if you go on your weekend fuckathon with Marie and those two assholes then I'll have the divorce papers ready for you on Monday."

Mallory hasn't cheated yet, but she's definitely going to... why doesn't the husband nip it in the bud beforehand? If confronting her ends in tears and heartfelt apologies, then he just has to cut all her ties with the slut and keep his wife on a short leash, making her quit her job if he's determined to save the marriage. If Mallory continues with the affair anyway, then he can just divorce the slut.

He's a wealthy 39-year-old doctor in great shape; replacing Mallory with a younger hotter model would be the easiest thing in the world. Google "sexiest male professions"... doctor is right up there at the tippy top. As soon as his marital problems became common knowledge, he'd be drowning in women desperate to be the next Mrs McAlister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A very good story ,well written and well paced.I can't wait for the next chapter

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

next chapter please

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Nice, but......

The problem with knowing beforehand

of the cheating, is you had the option

of trying to stop it.

Not doing that, knowing the full plan,

makes you guilty of doing nothing.

Is that acceptable?

Good writing and plot.

Solid LW start.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'll wait to score this until

the body count is in. The higher the count the higher the score. No Pain, No Gain! They say.

fifteen16fifteen16over 5 years ago
Twixt and between

I have seen many different comments on this site. Some have said that the husband should intervene with his information thus blowing her plans out of the water. Others say it should not necessary to police their marriage. Letting her go ahead with her plans, well the outcome is obvious and an end to the marriage.To stop her only means she was stopped this time, what of the future. Can he continue to trust her, will he regularly have to employ surveillance, How will she react to being spied on either now or in the future not knowing if two years later she is being watched. What ever happens the relationship can never be what it was. Good writing and look forward to next chapter.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This looks like the perfect opening for the pickaxe handle!

An evil friend trying to get the wife to cheat! The perfect scenario to grab the handle and set things right! He warned everyone at his wedding about the pickaxe and how he would not hesitate to use it!

There are several problems with this story. One big one is that unusually anal description of minute details, like backing the car out of the garage, or having toast for breakfast, or how he made up a story so he could meet with the private eye in his office at five. The reader does not need to know this minutia. Here is an example. "I made a cup of coffee and put it in a travel mug, toasted a bagel and put some hazelnut cream cheese on it. I grabbed my briefcase, my breakfast, and headed out to the garage. I opened the door and backed out." You need to drop mentioning inconsequential shit like that in a short story. Thank God he opened the door before he backed out, but he apparently never closed it! Good to know he likes bagels and hazelnut cream cheese, has his own travel mug and a briefcase, a garage, a door, a car and even had reverse in it!

Then you have Andy telling him what he found out. He is speaking, but you leave out the quotation marks for his words because you need them for the person he is quoting, telling him how they planted illegal electronics in a hotel room. Rather than saying the bitch was caught cheating three times at spa weekends, he goes into unneeded detail and the quotation marks and other punctuation go out the window.

This is the story readers like, depending on how you handle the next chapter. Some think he could save time and money by scaring the shit out of the wife before she cheats. Others feel she can never be trusted now, so who gives a shit. Then there are more than a few that favor the pickaxe handle solution. "I tied my green New Balance cross trainers, put on my best golf glove, took a bite of my bagel, grabbed the smooth hickory handle, but then forgot what I was planning to do, so I toasted another bagel and closed the garage door."

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
take action?

I agree with 123....if you know what's coming, AND you have such background on Marie, wouldn't you lay that out to wife right after she plays the spa card? "Honey, here is what my PI said you'd say, and you just said it. If you go, you'll get divorce papers upon return."

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
He must tell her the truth

If he doesn't tell her what he knows and she goes then the end of the marriage will be as much on him as her. She is being manipulated and will be helpless when she gets to the spa. The champagne will be drugged and she will be used. I don't usually side with the cheating wives (at all) but she is going to be a victim and he knows it. His anger is misdirected and should be used against Marie. Let's get her ex-husbands to help out.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
great start

if you stop her now she will resent you and it will be just a matter of time before she does it again without your knowledge

cut your losses and run .... and run fast

i think you should serve her the divorce papers as soon as she gets to the hotel and serve her friend as well

please don`t take her back !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don’t understand

How someone would not explode. I get that it’s this author’s story. There are some good parts and some nice writing, but it doesn’t hang together.

WhenilikeWhenilikeover 5 years ago
These type of stories

First off good writing and great flow. I dont score till the last chapter, but so far you are doing well. However, content wise I have to agree with some other commenters. The protagonist knows before hand and has an opportunity to stop it. His refusal to at least address it makes him complicit and difficult to get behind as a reader. This is particularly true if he has not had any reasonably suspicion of his wife being unfaithful prior to this series of events. Some people would argue if she is confronted now she will only hide it better later. True, but most spouses when confronted with possible consequences beforehand wont go through with the infidelity if they were ever committed to the spousal relationship in the first place. There is too much for them to give up. Ofcourse this scenario changes if this is not the spouses first time. Shock of a spouse knowing about potential infidelity will usually wake a person up, especially with all the evidence that the protagonist has on the friend. Afterwards if the spouse was still going to go through with the infidelity, then there wasn't a relationship to save in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good first chapter

I'll echo some of the other comments. The title makes it seem like the relationship is headed off a cliff. If this is bow it turns out, a certain amount of tension is lost. I'm hoping the next chapter isn't a paint by the numbers BTB, since it appears he could just confront her and stop it.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
I'm sorry..

I read all ten (that's how many there were at the time). Once I started to read the story I felt I got into it rather quickly. Then it happened.

You wrote 'My parents, Dr. John and Emma Kennedy McAlister were killed when their small plane crashed while doing missionary work in Peru.' It had saddened me to hear that his parents had died.

But just a short time later you wrote 'After he hung up I called my partners and told them I needed a day off to plan a surprise for my wife and to keep it quiet as I did not want it to get back to her that I was playing hooky and make her suspicious.' Now I sit here scratching my almost bald head wondering how they came back to life.

The final blow was 'I said, "Hey slow down. Don't throw my $1500 suit on the floor. I don't usually where something that expensive unless I am going to the hospital for a day of surgeries and formal occasions.' I guess his choices to wear something expensive is better than where his wife drops them.

The story its self was fine and I look forward to the next chapter even though you have telegraphed its outcome. If you need a proof reader then please allow me to offer my services.

Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
she has already cheated

She has already broken the marriage. Since when did she learn to deep throat? Be so vocal during sex? The marriage is already broken and doomed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
dragonman72...

did you read "partners" or "parents"? Why would he call his parents to tell them he 's taking the day off??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring as F___

You spend way too much time beating around the bush with nonsense...no one needs to hear about your golf game, the surgery you performed on the investigators family member etc etc etc...blah blah blah. Was losing interest after page one.. totally lost me halfway through page 2. Get to the f___ing point !

York1234York1234over 5 years ago
Good story

I like part 1 of this story and I hope to see part 2 soon.

I think the guy has 3 options.

1 - Stop the bitch before she does the stupid thing, confronting her with the evidence he has got and trying to put some brain in that skull.

2 - Let the plan go on but break into the Spa and crash it.

3 - Let her go to the end and face the consequences, serving her the papers.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Nice build up.

I do have a problem with wives this stupid and the serial psychpaths that they seem to keep falling for.

I suppose the psychopaths could just hunt until they find the right mark but continuing to have success in getting women, who are in very good marriages and circumstances, to throw it all away to act like a cheap slut doesn't seem viable.

Women who want to be sluts usually are and know to leave it behind if they want something more like a husband and children.

I don't understand the draw? It isn't like attractive women don't get hit on all the time anyway but enter a stupid, divorced slut and this accomplished wife's brains just explode out of her ass?

Tough sell here.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
So, like blackmail stories where the blackmailed spouse doesnt tell the other

this is a case of pending infidelity whereby the spouse in the know is keeping it to himself, letting her hang herself. But if you indeed love your spouse, wouldnt yo attempt to botch the spa getaway with a discussion of the truth as you know it, presenting the evidence, and having it out then and there? That is the only hope for reconciliation, not after. So the conclusion a reader draws is that the husband couldnt have loved Mallory that much...to let his marriage die by the suicide of infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Problem

Wifey has already made her choices. She has been going to romantic lunches with another man for no telling how long and letting him put her hand on his knee and who knows what else. She knows she had a long term commitment with her family yet was willing to break it with no hesitancy. This is already too much. In reality, the husband should call her hand on it now, let her know what he knows about her actions and her girlfriend, since Wifey's choices and behavior have disrespected (I never thought I would use disrespect as a verb) husband already and there is nothing to lose. Husband should insist on counseling and see if Wifey is redeemable or not. Of course this isn't reality and if husband did this there would be no story so I will await the next chapter which will hopefully not be too long in coming. Good job so far. I can ignore the minor typos.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dragonman72

I'm glad someone else pointed out your confusion between the words "parents" and "partners". Are you dyslexic? But one would have to be a little dyslexic to enjoy reading this over-explanatory crap writing. Not to mention a 'btb' plot that is so artificial that it confirms the pathetic cliche nature of the 'btb' genre.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
re@Anon

Good call I guess I was still so sad about the parents I must have read it wrong.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
I know an anon already pointed this out, dragonmann72...

... But seriously: who came back to life here?

I know - I'm busting your balls here. But hopefully, you will take it as a remainder, next time, to always take the time to make sure the comments you leave makes a minimum of sense.

And, coming from a guy who always ends up rambling on his own comments... that's saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i hope you have more it is a good one and one of the best will like to hear about what he does with her and her friend as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Start!

I am enjoying this so far...there are many ways you can take this and will be looking forward to your next chapter. Thanks for the story.

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hello

a good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good

good story Kenny ! does not need to be a 2 parter tho...a little power point show w/ audio after she blew up @ him would be in order..then as someone else said counseling to see if anything was left of this marriage...hurry with part 2 pls !!.....stlcris

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Already in the consequences stage...

There's a part of me who's sorta bother by the fact Hank didn't do a whole lot to fight for his marriage here. As far as anyone, including his PI, can tell, his wife haven't fucked around on him yet, so all he really needed to do, to completely stop it from happening, was to have a serious, one-on-one sit down with Mallory and have with her an initial one-sided account of the life and times of Marie Duval. After revealing to her that her new BBF is not only a three-times marriage loser, but already a three-times home wrecker, all Hank would have needed to say was "So... you wanna be number four?"

And that would be the end of it. Sure, wifey would probably be sorta pissed about him snooping behind her back, not trusting her, but, since her own actions warranted such reactions, she wouldn't have much to say, not if she still wanted to remain married anyway. So off to therapy they would go, most definitely with Duval in their rear-view mirror, trying to salvage the union she took too much for granted, and, maybe, getting back the trust they've lost. There was a serious opportunity to make this all happen, and it is disappointing that Hank didn't even seem to entertain such a plan.

But - and this is an even bigger 'but' than Blac Chyna - there's the issue with the blowjobs. Now there's a major obstacle to a possible reconciliation. A woman married for 14 years who made it crystal clear, throughout most of said marriage, that 'fellating' her man wasn't going to be in the extreme lower end of her sexual tricks toolbox cannot, all of a sudden, not only take a real liking in sucking him off, but show expert skill at deepthroating, let alone act as a very enthusiastic cum eater after he came in her mouth for the first time. This kind of stuffs just doesn't come out of the blue. Not without proper training or, at least, some kind of introduction period, anyway.

So yeah: Mallory's being sucking some other dude's dick. She learned from him how to get as much cock in her mouth and down her throat as possible. And she learned to appreciate semen for the high protein shake it is. In other words, she's a certified unfaithful slut that her husband should get rid of asap. It would have been understandable if the author pointed out that Hank's misgivings at immediately confronting his wife with what he already have, with essentially was everything, mainly because of her new, unknown sexual prowess. But, ultimately, I'm good with him letting Mallory hang herself with her own rope, with the spa weekend. She already cheated in her mind, and, more than likely, also did the deed in real life (Teflon Bill's supporters can bitch all they want, but fellatio is sex, and doing it with someone else than your spouse is adultery), so might as well let the whole thing headed to his final, sad conclusion.

That being said, though, whatever happened with the McAlisters in the next chapter, there's better be some kind of payback toward Duval - hard to believe that such a succubus still walk around, seemingly unhurt, after all the wreck and destruction she was the direct cause of. Comeuppances need to sent her way, and 'guess the person that should make sure it happens must be Hank. That should be part of the consequences.

The author needs to start saying more with less - I understand that he's trying to give us a full, detailed picture of this world, but, more than once, I found myself thinking "get to the point!" on some of the paragraphs. Overall, though, this is a pretty good first effort. So looking forward to his next work - hopefully, we'll not have to wait for it 'til next year or something... that's always the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Off to a good start

But the questions remain - Does he try and save his marriage by confronting his wife and telling her what he knows? Or does he let her cheat, go thru a divorce and become a "weekend warrior" with his kids while the cheater stays in the house with him paying alimony and child support. Plus he stands to lose half the value of his practice. We'll see which way you go. Hopefully soon.

TX_AF_VetTX_AF_Vetover 5 years ago
Part 2 suggestions.....

Since you are probably writing part two, I wanted to throw in a suggestion. Have her served with divorce papers on the last day at the spa..... Then, that will make for a hot part three! Very good part one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story so far

It's all over but the shouting -- she's already cheated in her heart and her imagination.

"You're the one who dances, gotta' pay the piper's call . . . "

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
I enjoyed chapter one.

I do wish it would not have been chapter one, but the whole story. Most of us are fully capable of reading a six, nine or even 12 page story. I am suspicious of stories that begin like this.

The reason is that I have read hundreds of promising first chapters, only to see the stories crash and burn in later installments. The setup is the easy part. Everyone can write a great setup. It is the confrontation and resolution that are the difficult parts. I can see this going into a very standard BTB, which will be a disappointment. It could also go into a forced reconciliation, which would be equally disappointing.

My hope is that it goes into intervention, drastic remediation and resolution, ending in either the hard work of rebuilding some sort of relationship, or of ending the marriage on some equitable note.

My main difficulty with this part was the anal rape. I cannot imagine what purpose that served. It is a crime, and the idea is just repulsive. Good start. I'll reserve judgment until the resolution for a final score. Thanks for writing, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can't wait for part 2. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The protagonist’s actions don’t make sense to me

Sure, when the wife just gets a wild hair to go out on the town, I get letting it happen and then burning her. But when some other person outside the marriage is pushing it, it seems the husband would fight back prior to allowing it to happen and then burning the bitch.

In this case, showing Mallory what Marie is up to, and has done in the past, really ought to slam on the brakes. Unfortunately, by the time the spa trip came up, both the husband and wife have got their backs up, and a good outcome seems improbable.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Stopped too soon

I'll have to wait to see how this progresses to really comment.

We don't really get to hear what the husband's thoughts are on what's going on, which is strange. Has he already written off the marriage, does he plan to try to stop them, does he want to try for reconciliation afterward, what?

His actions only really make sense if his thought process is "Well, the marriage is over; only thing to do now is get enough proof so I'm not raped as badly in the divorce", though I guess we'll have to see if that's where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good and interesting.

It's a good but not great story. Too many parts are poor transfers from other stories but fail to make a really compelling story by itself. Do yourself a favor and get an editor to help you put it together better.

TnexTnexover 5 years ago
Next Chapter

Can’t wait for the fall out. He don’t seem too interested in fighting for his marriage at this point.

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 5 years ago
Great start!

There were a couple of inconsistencies that pulled me out of the narrative, but they were minor. Off the top of my head... you set up the protagonist's backstory, saying that he had switched to family medicine so he wouldn't have to be on call. But then there was a part where you said he begged off of drinking because he was on call. Another one was when you said the wife wore an "LBD" to dinner, but when he was undressing her, he removed her blouse and then her skirt.

Like I said, nothing major, but it did register with me and pull me out of the story for a moment

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
No comment yet

But the good doctor already has his suspicions from the lunch event where she blew him off. The PI report and the Marie friendship and the new sexual techniques tells the doctor all he needs to know. She played her hand with the "great sex" night and then announced her decision to go away for the weekend spa. That is when the good doctor should have unloaded on her with the evidence of her luncheons, the recorded conversations, and her friends history. Letting her go away to get recorded getting fucked every which way to Sunday is overkill for the doctor - just confront her and make her make a decision that "will have consequences".

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Congrats

on an auspicious first story!

Nicely done. I look forward to chapter two.

SKHPSKHPover 5 years ago
What is Marie's motivation?

If a woman is a serial aduteress and has been divorced 3 times because of it, it is her own choice. But why does she (obviously each time, as the PI found out) need another slut to accompany her on these escapades? Does she get off on destroying marriages or is there another advantage for her - like getting paid or otherwise rewarded by the men who join the fuckfest? I hope there will be some explanation.

And what motivates the "happily married women" to join slut Marie? As a previous commenter pointed out: if a beautiful middleaged woman wants to cheat, she can do it on her own - less risky!

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 5 years ago
Don't you listen

Don't you listen to anybody here. The story is fine, actually I love it. Among the readers here, there are always some sanctimonious critics trying to destroy other people's work and effort. Ignore then. Just one request; finish the story soon. Thanks for writing it.

senorlongosenorlongoover 5 years ago
Good story, but there was one problem

When Mallory left for the French restaurant she was dressed in a LBD with a diamond pendant--a gift from her hubby. When they returned he opened her blouse (!) and removed her skirt. Did she change in the ladies room? Or in the car? I've written lots of stories and I sometimes have to read them over and over to avoid this kind of inconsistency. Other than that, a good job, although I do agree with one of the commenters that he should have confronted her with his evidence that evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another wife who has it all

Hit by the Martian slut ray. And was her name Mal or Mel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 Potential 5

One reader wrote that the Doc should have confronted her with his info before her wknd getaway & save the marriage ....NOPE, she has already consciously cheated, more than once!

Well written, please don't keep us waiting for the final action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard to score, why not lay the law down or she will cheat

Seems like a perfect marriage, plenty of money ,great sex, children. So why would she even consider cheating ,knowing what she'll lose. If she loves the guy . For a typist with a loser friend. He should have told her her friend is a screw up and a three time loser. Then if she doesn't see the light. Start burying your money and have a plan. She will take you too the cleaners with our court system . Alimony,child support, half of all assests. I think every one in this country needs a prenutual. Cheaters get nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh these fucking nitpicking punctilious trolls

Found an error in a story? When you write one we're sure it will be perfect. If you think the LBD/blouse issue is so damning, request a refund.

Great story, well crafted. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Anon

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
A very credible first effort.

The set up was good and I think I know how it's going to proceed, but you have drawn the characters so well that I want to find out what actually does happen to them!

One or two minor grammatical glitches, but so what? It didn't distract from the story.

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
Nice!

Bring on Ch. 2, I’m dying for more. Well executed cliff hanger!

rjordanrjordanover 5 years ago
Thanks for the effort

Everyone starts somewhere. The next one will be better if you carefully study the advice HDK and many others gave you, particularly about over-explanation with irrelevant details. Unnecessary exposition is also a problem. Andy thanking the doctor for that time he didn't have enough money and the doc did this or that to help him. The doctor already knows all that so no need for Andy to tell him, and the readers don't give a shit about all that detail. It doesn't advance the story, it delays it.

A little research for an occupation you may not be intimately familiar with also helps. If your going to include a lot of detail, make sure it's correct. A family practice doctor with 150 patients is ridiculous. The average doctor has a patient load of around 2400 patients. The average doctor sees about 20-30 a day. With 150 patients, every single one of them would have to come in once a week all year long. With two partners...yikes. The patients would have to move in. All those stats are available on google with about 3 minutes of effort. Ridiculous statements take your reader right out of the story. An author never wants that to happen. A lot of them will never come back.

Follow the advice HDK et al provided pro bono (that's doctor talk). In fact, consider holding up the next chapter (which you've already telegraphed) so you can apply that advice, and be that much closer to becoming a better writer for your next story. And I hope there will be a next story.

rj

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow HDK's advise: leave out unnecessary details

I want to encourage new writers that don't write willing cuckold stories but there are too many problems with this one. First it is full of unnecessary details. If the facts don't advance the story, leave them out. Too much time was spent setting up meetings with his friend the PI. The request for his help should have been done over the phone and the results could have been received at the doctor's office without acting like his staff would be spying on him.

Focus on the relationship in LW stories. We don't need to know the wife's bra size but describe how they live together. Your doctor is the perfect man; he may the only doctor who is home for dinner every night and weekends to be with her and the children. What is her motivation to cheat? Doctor already knows that she is cheating on him by going out on lunch dates and probably working on her deep throat skills. What is in it for Marie? Does she have a martian ray gun that turns loyal wives into sluts?

Why should we care about this marriage? Wife is upset with her perfect husband's surprise invitation to lunch. He runs out of her office like a loser. Later he anally rapes his wife. She wants to cancel her family outing to go on a fuckfest with her slut friend. This marriage is all but over.

This is harsher than I intended. You obviously put some work into your story but it could be lots better.

reasonable man

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 5 years ago
I agree with Rolando

So many readers in LW are way down in the weeds. Instead of just enjoying a STORY, they take particular pleasure in picking apart all of the little details. I say to them, who gives a shit. It's like they're picking fly shit out of brown rice. Geez!

Great STORY. Very entertaining. Go for chapter 2. Please do not be one of those authors who leaves their work undone. That's usually the only thing I complain about.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
I hope she gets AIDS at the SPA

You sleep with someone long enough, they learn what makes your body tick.

So, sex with your better half is usually better than someone you just met in a bar who has to write the charts from scratch on what makes you go off.

So, yeah, sex with a new lover is not usually better than sex with your better half.

What makes it better is the fact that it's someone new.

Women like to shop. They LOVE to weight options and compare.

Shopping and comparing is as essential to women as drifting into the "nothing box" is to men.

So it's not the fact that the new guy is better at sex, it's the fact that now she has OPTIONS, which gives her the illusion of youth, freedom and being "back in the market".

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoesover 5 years ago
The Consequences of Infidelity

I read most of the stories in Loving Wives. Some of the stories are damn good as well as the authors.

I’m enjoying this story just as much as some of the other great stories that I have read.

Great job, really looking forward to reading more works of yours.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
BTW.

Very good first effort and despite my comments I did give this a 4.

You definitely aren't the first to write this bizarre plot but it is mostly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can just imagine how the divorce goes in front of a judge

Judge: "So you said No to anal sex, and what was his response?"

"I'll take it slow and be very gentle. Besides, the hardest part is over."

Judge: "Fucking Christ. Kids definitely belong with the mother. No visitation."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I enjoyed this story! As a reader it would of been moer enjoyable to spend the evening with a finished story? I understand piecing it out is a common practice on this site, with that said why? I wonder how many readers have had stories they really enjoyed yet for whatever reason never had the opprutunity to read the finished work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So far so good

Good so far. Make sure to follow up soon. Your writing has promise.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
In Addition to Other Good Advice/Critique

Mal or Mel? proofread at least once! Or ten times.

Complement is NOT the same as Compliment.

Totally agree about writing about shit you don’t know much about ... 150 patients? GMAFB! Best to write about the shit you know ... then don’t waste two pages on detail that doesn’t forward the tale.

Sweetie’s ‘sudden’ new skills. She is portrayed as still being seduced into cheating, NOT as a woman already months into it. Either Sweetie has been lowballing Hibby since they were courting OR Sweetie is about to succumb to the (3 month) seduction. Assuming the latter, she would NOT be a Fabulous Fellatrix (yet!) You can’t have it both ways! If the former, Sweetie would not have bled after a little Hershey Highway Hump!

3*. Pity ... it has some promise..Maybe delay Ch2 so lessons can be implemented.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Erratum

Hubby vice Hibby. A few other things I shoulda ‘massaged’ better.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Chapter One

Okay, I don't first chapters from new writers until I see more progress in the story. I've seen too many stories where Chapter 2 either never comes, or takes so long to be posted I have to reread Chapter 1 anyway.

There is one thing, if I'm understanding the comments correctly, that bugs me. That's the idea that the husband has to stop the wife. If she needs him to stop her, what happens when he isn't there to stop her? She HAS to be able to stop herself.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Very well done

If this is your first effort, then I look forward to your next effort. Hope the doc can knock some sense into her before it's too late. Someone needs to use that proverbial axe handle on Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In every story the guy goes sneaking around, why?

I don't get it. He should have let her know in her office that he knew she lied right from the start. Now he's going to let her go off to fuck some other guy then divorce her. They have kids. He should lay it on the line. "I know where you are going and why and I know that bitch who talked you into it. If you go it's divorce. You've already damaged the marriage if you want to keep it we go to counseling." I'll wait until it's over before I score it. I hope this won't be one of those where we have to wait a month for the next chapter.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
A few observations about some of the comments.

1--He actually has plenty of reasons NOT to stop her from going on the spa trip.

--reason one:--First there is the sudden change in her bedroom antics, that right there is indication that she may have already been physically cheating to some degree. At the least it shows that though she has been unwilling to do those things for the man she allegedly loves out of love for him, she'll do that shit to butter him up in preparation to demand to go on that trip with her friend. So in stopping her, all he might have done is close the barn door after the horses have already run off.

--reason two:--Outside of evidence of the physical act, she's already betrayed him. She knew goddamn well that what she has been doing at lunchtime with her cunt friend and those two douchebags was not on the up and up or she wouldn't have been lying to her husband about it. Dude openly hits on her and fondles her and she's fine with it, so she knows goddamn good and well what is going to happen at that spa and she's fine with it. In my book, that's already a major betrayal. Actual sex with the other guy is simply a formality at this point. Now that's just me, and I've done the open relationship thing, so for me it's not sex with someone outside of the marriage that is the big bad here, it's doing so behind the spouse's back (or in other stories trying to coerce the spouse into allowing it via threats, blackmail, guilt trips, etc.) that is the true betrayal.

--reason three:--because of these other trust failings, he is setting up the spa day surveillance as the final go-no go test. I think that is a good thing because considering the steps she's already taken if he stops her now at best he'll just know that any time he's not keeping tabs on her, she might be out letting some motherfucker talk her into some shit. I don't know about you, but I want a partner, not some dipshit I have to watch like she's some wayward teenage daughter. The ball is now in her court. If she wakes the fuck up and leaves that situation of her own volition, he will know it and can be confident that despite what's already happened, they can and will rebuild their trust. She can be her own hero, or she can continue down the path she's been taking and simply prove his suspicions right, which I think doesn't put their relationship in that much more of a quandry than it currently is.

2--For those already trying to set up a "it's not her fault, some evil bitch is manipulating her" defense, fuck that. She's a grown ass fucking woman. If some chick from work can talk her into betraying her family, so can someone else. Cheaters are cheaters. Some intentionally go out looking for trouble, and some are just too immature to avoid situations where it's clear that shady stuff is going to happen and when the "golden opportunity" happens, they go for it. Marriage is about you, your spouse, and your children against the world. That's the attitude you need to have. The world will try to break up your family, and they will only do it if one of you throws in your lot with the world instead of their family.

3--To blackrandi and one of the anons: You really think that anal scene was RAPE?!? My ex wife LOVED getting fucked in the ass, loved it. Even then, if I was trying to go for that and she was not in the mood for it or maybe not feeling up to it (gastro issues) she would do a hell of a lot more than meekly saying "no" once and then nothing until screaming "fuck my ass you dirty boy". She would reassert that she really means no, that she's not just acting meek and reluctant for role play reasons or any of that. Dude didn't have her tied down or pinned, and she didn't move or struggle or reassert "NO", or any of that. Hell, if a person meekly saying "no" once and then doing absolutely nothing but enthusiastically going with it afterwards with their partner during sex is the definition of rape, then I've raped every girlfriend I've ever had and they've all raped me too. Shit, any Dom/Sub activities I've participated in should have me and everyone else in that scene on death row by now. Grow the fuck up.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
I like the story and looking forward to more

It’s too early to vote but you did deserve a comment. So far this is a rather boiler plate set up and I like the twist you used. I hope the next chapter(s) add something original to the script.

Thanks

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Welcome, new author!

I usually give a bonus star to a first submission in this category. It isn't for the meek. I don't know if you've already written chapter two, or are taking comments into account for the next chapter. If it is the latter, because I'll share my thoughts as a reader about things I'm a bit unclear on, and hope that the next chapter satisfies the little niggles in my head.

I'm in agreement with the others that have mentioned that Hank not confronting her and allowing her to proceed seems odd. What makes it even odder, is the description for this story, "Wife is being seduced into cheating on her husband." Reading between the lines, it appears that Mal is contemplating infidelity for the first time. I'm on Team Intervention.

On the other hand, the story title seems to indicate this is headed toward a certain dissolution of the marriage. The ending to this chapter though, leaves a bit of doubt about that certainty. Perhaps the title may mean that Mal becomes aware of the consequences and the center does indeed hold. I'd prefer that, but that's just a matter of personal preference. The deck so far does seem stacked toward BTB.

I reread the story looking for other clues. I may be really off base here, but Hank's behavior seemed odd at other points. His allowing things to proceed is just the final incident. Hank strikes me as having some issues.

He makes an elaborate plan to meet with Andy. He's concerned about having a plausible explanation for Andy evening calling him at work. That's strange. Why would anyone there find it odd if Andy called him? People call into places of work all the time and ask for the owner. It's not normally a cause for suspicion.

Then the great care to make sure no staff is present when he meets Andy. Hank owns the practice. If he wants to stay late and meet anyone, why would any employee find that behavior strange? A lot of attention is given to the detail in this incident. It suggests OCD. Either that, or paranoia induced from hitting the medical marijuana too hard.

Speaking of OCD, care is also take to describe cleaning up after the ass-raping (I'll get to that last). "I used some antimicrobial soap and washed my equipment and pubic area followed by thoroughly washing my hands twice." I may be imagining it, but starting to see a pattern here. Hank seems more and more "off" as the story proceeds.

Now to the ass-raping. For those folks in the comments who see it not as rape, I offer exhibit A:

"She started to protest but I continued my assault by thrusting slightly forward and the head pushed past her sphincter into her anus. I stopped allowing her to adjust to this foreign invasion.

She cried softly, "Hank, please no."

She's crying, says "No," and Hank refers to it as an assault.Exhibit B: "I want to punish her but not hurt her."

Get that on tape, and it's not just getting fucked over in a divorce that's at stake, it's possibly jail time. If convicted but escapes jail time, he's still a registered sex offender. There goes his family practice. It's a poorly thought out decision, and Hank seems unaware of any consequences falling on him. At this point, Mal has him by the balls. Hank didn't just cede the moral high ground, he's underwater here.

Then it gets weirder. When he does think about it, he comes to a really strange thought.

"Her plan was to use our anal coupling as an excuse to go on this 'spa weekend' I even bet she will say I owe it to her to make up for the pain I caused her tonight."

My first thought reading this was, "You owe her a Hell of a lot more than THAT buddy!" At this point, Hank pretty much does owe it to Mal. That, and a whole lot of ass kissing in the future. Yet this thought doesn't occur to him.

What also doesn't occur to Hank are any thoughts about the kids. He seems to like them, but they don't seem to be factoring into his plans. If the marriage goes south, the kids suffer the most. Yet, they don't seem to be a factor in his plans. I'm not sure how much of this is oversight, or how much is intended, but Hank sure comes across as one odd duck.

I read this story three times before commenting. Every time I read it the weirder Hank seemed. I'm wondering if this is just speculation on my part, or this is laying the groundwork for some kind of twist or big real in the next chapter.

No matter how it goes, you left a good cliffhanger and I am intrigued to read the next chapter. Well done, first-timer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So far, so good! Can't wait until the next chapter!

PKenny5860PKenny5860over 5 years agoAuthor
It's coming.

This was written as one story but I thought it was too long to post and I did it in Word so I was not sure how the number of pages would convert to the web forum. I have submitted the rest of the story and it should be out soon as it is reviewed and approved by Literotica. To the naysayers I want to say that this is a work of fiction, it is not based on any real people or any real life scenario; and as such some dramatic licence has been taken. I do not believe that I have suspended reality to the extent of absurdity. I appreciate all comments, positive or negative as everyone is entitled to express their thoughts and feelings. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

PKenny5860PKenny5860over 5 years agoAuthor
Why didn't he nip it in the bud.

Many of the comments critique my choice of not having my character Hank, nip it in the bud. The reason is that Hank wants her to make the conscious decision to put him and her family first. He is not a misogynist prick who forbids his wife. She is an educated and strong willed woman who makes her own decisions about her life, as evidenced. He knows that if confronted, she is most likely going to do it anyway, later on, behind his back. He knows he can't keep tabs on her 24/7 forever. He suspects she will cheat, but chooses to test her fidelity and commitment forcing her to make the choice, right or wrong. For those flipping out about the 150 patients, there are three doctors and a PA in the practice. It is a reasonable amount. As for her bedroom skills, it wasn't necessarily because she learned them outside the marriage but rather always had them. With her libido has been stimulated by the excitement of what has transpired with her paramour, coupled with the need to "convince" her husband that she should go on this spa day is why she steps it up a notch and is what leads to wilder nights in the boudoir.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
A Reasonable Story.

for a first try. My first reaction was."Why doesn't he try to pre-emṕt her?" In fact though

the whole thing was all ready an emotional cheat. It might be a good idea to have better grounds for a divorce and perhaps even for being the responsible. She does say,"No" and he applied the out of style idea that No means Yes. As such he is con-

demnable. A style detail is that I did feel that there was little too much sex!!!

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
good start!

The bromance between the good doctor and the PI is way overdone and I dont need the exhaustive description of their dinner at the fancy French restaurant, but these are quibbles, not complaints. I'm looking forward to chapter 2!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Anonymous wrote:

"We don't need to know the wife's bra size but describe how they live together."

What? Didn't you know? We must always be told the wife's bra size; how else are we to know how magnificent her mammaries are? We have come to expect women with a trim waist (or waste, as it is frequently spelled) but still have 36 or 38D or DD cups! If your wife isn't built like that, well, Hell, how could she possibly have an affair, since no man would ever want to fuck her anyway!

Areola diameter is hugely important, too; how could we ever live without that information?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
DYS wrote:

"To blackrandi and one of the anons: You really think that anal scene was RAPE?!? My ex wife LOVED getting fucked in the ass, loved it. Even then, if I was trying to go for that and she was not in the mood for it or maybe not feeling up to it (gastro issues) she would do a hell of a lot more than meekly saying "no" once and then nothing until screaming "fuck my ass you dirty boy". She would reassert that she really means no, that she's not just acting meek and reluctant for role play reasons or any of that. Dude didn't have her tied down or pinned, and she didn't move or struggle or reassert "NO", or any of that. Hell, if a person meekly saying "no" once and then doing absolutely nothing but enthusiastically going with it afterwards with their partner during sex is the definition of rape, then I've raped every girlfriend I've ever had and they've all raped me too."

For your own sake, I hope that none of your previous girlfriends ever gets pissed off enough to claim rape, because yes, you have just confessed to it, in a manner which would be sufficient for conviction in a court of law.

State laws started changing back in the 1970s, prior to which a husband could not rape his wife; the marriage provided 'implied consent.' Subsequent legislation and court decisions have changed it: if the wife does not consent to sex or some particular kind of sex, and the husband forces her, yes, it is legally rape.

We're seeing stuff like this on college campuses these days, where a girl -- frequently one who was drunk -- who seemed to have agreed to sex claimed the next day, or week, or two months down the line, that no, she had not consented, and the guy gets in trouble. Thanks to the Odumbo rules on Title IX, these complaints are usually taken to University administrators, and the worst punishment the guy who thought she was fine with things gets is expelled.

Some whacko liberal states have been considering legislation which requires explicit consent, the girl specifically saying, "Yes," to every step of sex, or it is legally rape. I'm sure that such rules are written by man-hating dykes and wimpy beta males, people with little or no experience with what normal sex is actually like, but depending on the situation and the state of the law, yes, it can be rape.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
The author commented:

"For those flipping out about the 150 patients, there are three doctors and a PA in the practice. It is a reasonable amount."

No, it isn't. If a physician sees twenty patients a day, he'll go through those 150 patients in 7½ working days. That isn't enough to keep the lights on and office rent paid. Office personnel and billing all have to be paid for out of the patients' co-pays and health insurance.

"In 2011, primary care practices reported an average patient panel size of 2,184, according to a 2012 report from MGMA. For example, if a physician sees 18 patients per day, working 240 days per year, and patients visit your practice twice per year, that physician's panel would be 2,160 patients." -- source: http://www.medigain.com/blog/how-many-patients-do-your-physicians-need-to-see

Even with that, many doctors are in practice with other physicians (if not simply being employees of a larger health care network) to split the costs of office staff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice start

*two Thumbs up*

oletimeroletimerover 5 years ago
Plans to make

Hank should keep trying to guilt trip his wife. But he should also have a back up plan, my suggestions are:

Placing a Manila envelope in her suitcase just minutes before she leaves. On the outside just her name. Inside should have a copy of the dvd, his wedding ring an divorce papers. With a note if you call me by this time to come get you we will work out our problems if you don’t call sign the papers an don’t come home. The kids an I will be gone. As you can see from the pictures of your gentleman friend I know what your doing. I hate cheaters female or male.

MasonFieldMasonFieldover 5 years ago
Too many trolls and experts on here.

Granted, I'm new to Literotica. And I have a fetish for the "Loving Wives" theme.

With that being said, it's amusing that so many full-of-themselves readers are critiquing AMATEUR writers so harshly on a FREE website, and complaining about "Loving Wives" in the LOVING WIFE category.

Yea, I get it, you're all doing it on purpose to get a rise fro everyone else. By you'd be better off jerking off to porn in your parents' basement.

Kudos to all the writers for their efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Why is reedrichrpards being such a dick? It's fiction. Give it a rest.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
not all the same context...

In this specific story, author indicates that otherwise faithful wife is targeted by experienced serial master predator. Here, it seems logical to save the wife, and ruin Marie. Elsewhere, other authors have weaved in hormones, one cock since virginity, boredom, selfishness, etc., as part of wife's complicity. Allowing one's wife to be taken advantage of by these types is hardly loving either.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Along the same line of thought

If you knew your wife was being lured to commit a bank robbery, wouldn't you do everything you could to stop it, rather than just wait and see if that person would give up the idea on her own? Rather than be concerned with the thought, she might just rob a bank another time if you intervene. I think most people who cared about their spouses would consider it ridiculous not to stop their partner from committing a crime.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesover 5 years ago
When You Love Someone

You don’t watch them walk into an ambush and destroy themselves or your marriage. Love is about looking after the other person and having their best interest at heart. I know some may say that ‘she is not looking after his interest by wanting to go to the spa’ but he has inside information to help her understand her friend better. If you have the information, give them the opportunity to make an informed decision. A marriage is a covenant relationship to be protected at all cost. Sometimes people need to be persuaded to come to their senses to make the right choice. He needs to let her know about her friend, let her know that he is aware of what is going on and allow her to make a decision. I know that there will be damage to the marriage, but it is damage that can heal since there was no physical infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: When You Love Someone

Really? You're putting all the blame on him for not stopping her from her own self-destructive actions?

<P>

If he told he what he knows about Marie, why are you assuming she would believe him? The whole concept of her planning the weekend requires that she believes Marie and only Marie.

<P>

If he tried to stop her, then most likely she would resent him for prying into her life. If she wouldn't do it this time, most likely she would try to be more secretive next time -- and, yes, there would be a next time.

<P>

More importantly, When you love someone, you wouldn't be doing to him what she's planning to do to him.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Letting it happen

A classic formula, though we have no idea how the business associate gets women to become sluts for her. We also don’t know where the bedroom skills are coming from if she still hasn’t taken the plunge. I agree with others: nip it in the bud, don’t just let your marriage tank. I’m not too sympathetic to the dear doctor.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
You Are There : Viva Voce with Savvy Narrator Who is Bit of a Imperium Et Emperio yi

Enjoying the well calculated and entertaining use of cliches by PKKenny . How will this turn out ? I'm betting the good doctor will be just fine : with or without ' her ' .

Full marks *****

enjayemenjayemover 5 years ago
New author to me

And I'm enjoying what I read so far. Promising start.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
IT BECOMES A MESS WHEN BOTH SIDES COMMENCE THE PLANS

the cheater and the cheatee, will the twain ever agree, TK U MLJ LV NV

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years ago
Some

Some interesting ideas in here. I am surprised he’s not confronting her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Writing stile

Too much...I said, so then he said stuff. You don’t have to keep doing that every paragraph. Makes the story very boring

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
I’m enjoying

There seems to be too much of the superfluous surroundings. A lot of things that are Not relevant to the story in this case they detract from what is a very good plot line

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don’t read until the end. You will be disappointed.

This story is a troll. It’s disappointing and gets worse with each chapter.

kamasutra69kamasutra69over 5 years ago
Good story build-up...

Looking forward to the second part!

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Excellent beginning

You may be trying to be overly cautious in covering all the bases and leaving no loopholes.

Earlier in the story you might hint that Mal has a stubborn streak. This to make her hard line about the weekend seem not so much a change in behavior.

Your submittals could benefit from a final read-through after editing.

“She would rather have lunch with her friend rather than me…”

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Consequences Ch 1

It was okay. The bio info in the beginning seemed odd to me. Maybe Mal had no clue as to Marie's past antics or divorces. I think Hank should have spilled the beans on Marie and maybe Mal would have used her sapient brains and cancelled the spa weekend. No...o...o...o. Hank has now two more chapters in which to humiliate the woman who was his partner for decades. She hasn't done anything yet that she couldn't attone for. Hank is gonna let her fall over that precipiece into hell. I think Hank wants a younger trophie. I give it a four star rating. P.s. is Mallory's nickname Mel or Mal?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
893 Followers
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

SIMILAR Stories