All Comments on 'Bathroom Quickie'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Please don’t end this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Please don't end this story now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The story was good, but the mil was too old. I got married at 18 but I didn't know that my in laws were swingers. I knew my father in law cheated on his wife, but I thought that was it. About a year after I got married, my wife asked me to stop by my mother inlaws house because my father inlaw had been in mexico for about two months. My mil seemed sad that day when I walked into her walk in closet and gave her a hug. She surprised me and ran her finger under and around the waistband of my shorts. She pulled down my zipper and took my soft dick out. Before I could stop her she dropped to her knees and put it in her mouth. It felt so good, but I managed to pull it from her mouth. She looked up at me and when I told her we couldn't do this, she said my daughter cheated on you when she went on vacation. I decided right there that I was going to get divorced, but first I had all of my ex mils holes. I'm divorced and happy and will never get married again.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 5 years ago
Wonderful

The title was perfect. This was a quickie story. Not even long enough to get a good quick masturbation session out of it. There is no need to always have long complex storylines. Thank you for a quickie fun read. I especially liked the ending, very realistic in that sense. Good job. 5 stars.

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
Short and Sweet - Wet

MIL seemed a little old but it was a quick read that got me damp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn, it was fun until I realised she was 70. Stoped reading after that.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Good story

Good story, but a little rushed. Could have used more detail on what lead to the fucking. Had his wife been neglecting him since the baby? Had she still been carrying her baby weight? Was there something about the MIL that attracted him? Also, 70 year old women aren’t wet and ready to fuck at a moments notice.

All in all, a good story though

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodalmost 5 years ago
Good Read

Thats was well written. Spontaneous sex is one of my favorite things to read. As for the MIL being to old comments, i have this to say. Awhile back i visited a friend in the hospital and met her sister. That woman was spectacular, waist length silver hair, more curves than back country road, and beautiful face. The lady was all of 4'10 and the only lines her face were around her eyes. My friend was ticked because i couldnt take my eyes off her, painted on jeans and skimpy lace bra i could just make out under her t shirt. To make matters worse she was a total flirt, the way only southern girls are. Giggles and always touching you, looking up at you under her lashes, the whole bit. When i left she pulled me in for a hug, snuggled in, then pulled my face in for a kiss. Found out from my friend that that was her OLDer sister...as in 68 and that she was interested in hooking up if I was. I was married at the time so i never did.....but im still kicking myself over it. Bottom line. Theres lots of women out there that are still beautiful and sexy all the way into their later years. Dont even get me started on this 72 y/o lady from Spain i met. Her husband is 40 and no he didnt marry her for her money, he was already loaded and they met when she was 58. There should be laws against a woman that age having legs like that.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OMG !!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

WELL, MOST MEN WOULD NOT FUCK THERE MIL.

WITH WIFE AND CHILD IN THE HOUSE, HE MUST

HAVE BEEN ,A HORNY ASSHOLE. THE STORY WAS CRAZY,

BUT THE READ,WAS WELL DONE...THANKS...

dila882dila882over 4 years ago

Badly needs a sequel...

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Down and dirty, yup, that's what it was.

Thanks for sharing.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[19.11.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!1

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

That’s a great story. Fast and quick bing bang boom. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a load of crap! What kind of mother would disrespect their own child like this? He cheated on his wife and she betrayed her daughter. Poorly written and poorly conceived.

LechemanLecheman20 days ago

Well done, loved it.

And side note - it appears some ANONs have difficulty understanding the term 'Fiction' and the constant need to associate it with reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous