All Comments on 'A Rainy Vacation'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just Amazing

This was an excellent story, i mean just amazing, Please please please continue it.

sexmatesexmatealmost 19 years ago
Nice!

You did a good job! I enjoyed it. Nice twist on the his sister being a dike. Now she is not so sure!!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
really well done

I especially enjoyed the concept. Please continue with this story.

KrraaazzzzyyyyyKrraaazzzzyyyyyalmost 19 years ago
One of my favorite authors comes through again!

I loved how after sex they kissed like Brother and Sister, but during they kissed like lovers. Sums up the relationship perfectly. A very hot, well written story.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
Too Much Too Quick

Yes, a great stroke story, but knowning your abilities, I was hoping for so much more.

There is no denying that you are a very talented and accomplished author. Your story was sweet, and the sex was hot. Having said that, I wished that you had not taken the boy guy from Zero to Anal, with everything in between in less that 3000 or so words.

You gave up the opportunity for a slow progression from hesitant awarness to total lust that could have covered at least two chapters, or one longer more detailed story.

litpervgrrllitpervgrrlalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Too Much Too Fast?

Well, I just reread my story, and I do believe that I respectufully disagree. I sometimes submit work too early, and I think that Rainy Vacation could have benifitted from another rewrite, but I don't think that I would change very much.

First of all, I think that erotica, or at least my erotica, is best when it is short; ie one or two pages at most in the literotica format. I personally get bored when it runs longer than that. My stuff here is, when it comes down to it, one-handed reading. I try to produce quality stuff, but seriously, the stuff aint literature. On a related note, I don't generally do sequels; I like my work to stand alone and to leave the reader wanting more.

Secondly, I stand by my choice in going all the way from blowjob to anal in one morning session. The protaganist in my story likes anal sex; it is hard for her to climax without it. Would you deny her an orgasm? Anyway I think it gives the story a kind of completeness, a little bit like a Mollier play where the action occurs in a single day. Realistic? Probably not, but hopefully interesting and (somewhat) believable.

Sorry this ran so long, but I wanted to explain myself. I appreciate the criticisms, believe me, and I love getting emails that are written in complete sentences.

Best

Andrea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great writng actually

I liked the story but I was impressed most with your writing. Very well done. Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

good thing she didn't end up still a lesbian in the end no body wants to read about pussy licking whores

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good thing is that dont avoid b'cause of physical

one should not be avoided because he is fat. that does not mean he cant give u proper sex entertainment.

litpervgrrllitpervgrrlabout 18 years agoAuthor
Bizarre

OK, that last comment was just so bizarre I couldn't bring myself to delete it. Nobody here really thinks that this story said anything bad about body size, or that I am all about beautiful people, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesomely arousing!!

Awesomely sexy story, well written, erotic, cock hardening, and I bet it was clit hardening as well.....anyway I got off on it, don't have a sister, but wish I did.....My compliments on a great story, hope to read more of you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cool Story

I loved your story. The guy in the story is 24 year old suffering virgin, and regardless of his sisters orientation, she decided to help him out. Without getting political or demeaning or high and mighty or anything. To me and probably many other readers out there, this shows that real love and respect between two people can smash barriers down that would otherwise be unbreachable. Good on ya!

slowlikehoneyslowlikehoneyover 16 years ago
Brilliant

Great English, great storytelling and characterisations, and really fucking hot. Glad I discovered your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The anal moved it from top to --------------------

bottom--How's that for an appropriate score

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good but short

Good story. The story writing techneques were followed.

BUT, it was too short. Next time please prolong the seduction and the foreplay.

TheKingdomTheKingdomalmost 16 years ago
Cool

Cool story for a lesbian and don't worry about your looks I'm sure you look okay(great).

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 15 years ago
There are those of us out here who hate ANAL sex

To include it in a story without warning ruins both the story and all the authors other work. I previously read another story by this author which did not include ANAL and which was enjoyable so I ought out his other work;---There seems to be a lot of it----However I will NOT be reading any of it---

Artist1Artist1about 15 years ago
Very nice

Don't listen to the haters. I think your anal obsession is so hot. You write very well and create an erotic atmosphere. Longer stories would be great if you can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fucking HOT HOT HOT

Damn, that's an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot story

I know you don't write here anymore but I hope you still read your feedback. I loved your story...all of it, your sexual orientation (actually, I envy it!), your perspective on incest and the anal aspect of your story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

I have to admit, complete hotness! :) Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i wonder

i always wonder why writers have the siblings do it once and never again? iseems like it would be very hard to ever see them at reunions or holidays afterwards. atleast doing it once with a stranger you will probably never see them again unlike a sibling. now every time they see each other it will be awkward and they will avoid each other. when it comes to relatives if they aren't going to continue it is better not to start. thats my honest opinion.

ALSO TO THE WRITER IT IS ILLEGAL TO DELETE ANY COMMENTS ALL COMMENTS ARE PROTECTED BY INTERNET COPYRIGHT LAW AND DELETING OR CHANGING THEM IS A FELONY CARRING HEAVY FINES AND JAIL IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAD COMMENTS EITHER WRITE BETTER STORIES OR STOP POSTING

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 13 years ago
To the ANONYMOUS fuckwit below.

Hey, softcock. I write stories on this site too. And I sometimes delete comments! So go ahead you fucking nerd, sue me. Jail me. Catch me if you can.

I'm using one of my legitimate accounts too. Come on! Come get me! Sic your authorities on me! Micro-cephalic moron. Oooo, I'm going to get jail time!! Woo-hoo!!

Fuckwits like you always ruin a good thing.

By the way, you attacked the writer and threatened her for deleting comments? What about writing incest stories. That's illegal too. Wanna try jailing her for that too? Dumb fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More to THE ANONYMOUS FUCKWIT BELOW

You claim "IT IS ILLEGAL TO DELETE ANY COMMENTS ALL COMMENTS ARE PROTECTED BY INTERNET COPYRIGHT LAW AND DELETING OR CHANGING THEM IS A FELONY" - what bullshit you speak. If you want to create laws get into the legislature, writing in CAPS doesn't make your delusions law you knob jockey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to the fuckwit below me!

dickhead you ever go on youtube they delete comments all the time its not illeagel i would know i study internet laws asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing.

Well written and incredibly sensual. Thanks. I too have a love of good writing and good grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Typically I'm not a fan of one page stories. Although this was one of the better one that I have read.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Now we need that threesome :)

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

Wow, I really liked this one. It wasn’t overly long and everything was succinctly stated.

Five stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 😉👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous