All Comments on 'Santana's Surprise'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dyonysosdyonysosover 5 years ago
Not exactly your best story

It could go into several cathegories : Mature,Erotic couplings,even Loving wifes,i love your stories but this is substandard but i'm sure some will like it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Been a Long Time...

Been a long time since I read this, still hot as blazes.

For those who say it isn't up to Randi's standards, it's just a fun little story, not meant to compete with her longer, character-driven stories.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
Well, I don't have much to say about that, Valint

I give zero fucks about where other people think my stories should go. I put them where I think they should go and the kind admins allow writers to do that. This was about an older man and a younger woman, ergo, Mature category.

Sometimes I just want to write a fun little sex story. Everything doesn't have to be about angst and drama. Happy and sexy have a place here, and I fully intend to write those stories, from time to time.

DrizdartDrizdartover 5 years ago
Not one of the recent complex, compelling stories

it would be interesting to learn approximate dates on some of these "recycled" stories, just to get a sense of the process of development into one of Literotica's best writers.

Tigr2Tigr2over 5 years ago
Exceptional, as Usual

An exceptional story, as usual for you. One exception was an editor miss on pulling her shirt out of her jeans, then she was wearing a skirt. Tiny error is a great, if not very likely scenario.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
OH My style of read

Oh this was really my type of read, full of good well described sex and just good clean dirty fun and games, hope that a part 2 is on here...

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago
Fun, and delitefully naughty...

transgressive on a number of levels:

teacher/student

50/18

bear and barely legal ultra-petite

do love itty bitties, and little cheeks, and that you left her golden curls on her vulva...

do love your stories, as so many others do, as evidenced by the number of H's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well done.

No cheating nor hiding. Great story.

Bill

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, like it a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

You sure know how to make steamy sex descriptions. Thx

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Too bad a couple stray swimmers couldn't find an egg in her. Then, when she falls for his son, he could be a daddy! Please write a second chapter!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Great story, could have had an input from wife directly, otherwise, great read. Chapterc2?

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Afternoon delight. 18 to fifty seems a bit sketchy, not to judge so much, but gym coach and virgin seems marginal... A light hearted fantasy from playboy sounds more likely. Still, no condoms? (If you're gonna teach,...etc)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7416 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...