All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 04'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pervopervoover 5 years ago
Fabulous

I think you are giving me a spanking fetish. This story has so much further potential. Keep up the good work.

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Achievement Unlocked!

"I think you are giving me a spanking fetish."

You're welcome! Chapter 5 is already on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

The title of this story is what initially got my interest. Although I am not a spanking fetish kind of guy, the story is well written and keeps me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well written!

The quality of your writing only makes this story better. Thanks for a great series.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Really into this one!

How long to Ch. 05...LOL?

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks again, readers!

The idea for this just sort of hit me, and I've really enjoyed explaining the Bailey character. She just seems so conflicted and interesting, I love writing her internal dialogue/monologue.

Xav.

P.S. Chapter 5 is already on the way through the Literotica publishing pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well done

Wonderful twist! I like the tension in the room and this little contest.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Well Done, Indeed.

And then there were two; but, how many for the money?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES